DJI FPV Controller 2 Flashing green lights when connected to a PC
2379 1 2023-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bugs_LV
lvl.1

Estonia

Greetings dear DJI community. I am completely new to the subject of drones and I am looking after DJI Avata for myself, but before buying my first drone, I decided not to tempt fate and buy a controller in order to practice in the simulator for a while, moreover, training would not be superfluous. And so I bought a DJI FPV Controller 2 for myself, went to the store for a cord, since the company, of course, loves us and kindly did not provide the original cord in the kit. Well, okay, -25 euros for the cord and I thought, if anything, it will come in handy for me somewhere else. Before buying a controller, I read that simulators often do not see this controller, since the firmware on the controller needs to be updated. By the way, I updated the controller firmware through the official DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) program, downloaded from the official website, and here, I noticed something interesting. 4 lights start blinking green as I connect the controller to the computer, about once a second, while in the simulator it seems to work fine, I fly without any problems, but these lights are blinking, they starts to annoy me a little. I rummaged through the Internet and found such information that they can blink, because the controller is not synchronized with the drone, which I do not have. If I connect it to charging in the socket, then the bulbs light up one by one until it is fully charged, then the bulbs seem to fade out. If I do not connect the controller to the computer, then when I turn on controller, the lights come on one after another, and then they turn off, as I understand it, this is in the order of things. So, my question is, is it worth it to sound the alarm because the lights are blinking green when connected to the computer, or is this such a regular mode until I synchronize my controller with the drone?

Thank you in advance for the reply.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not connected to the drone, the battery level LED will normally blink. Feel free to use the controller. If you experience the same issue after connecting to the DJI Avata, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules