Bulgaria

2023-5-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfinished, and never-to-be-completed, by the looks of it Alex.  How strange. Nice flight around and through it.
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying
2023-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another very interesting find Alex.    Wonder why this building was never finished?  Lack of money?  Anyway it provided a great place to fly in and around it.  
2023-5-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 02:25
Another very interesting find Alex.    Wonder why this building was never finished?  Lack of money?  Anyway it provided a great place to fly in and around it.

Your question bother me for some time - we should be a rich country to afford so many left unfinished in decays Huge, sometimes even massive constructions (see below) - but in the EU I believe we keep last position in wealth regard might be exactly because of this lack of vision when investing or might be because investors in Bulgaria tend to be risk players betting too much on easy but shady money and often losing huge money and abandoning projects...

2023-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-25 05:03
Your question bother me for some time - we should be a rich country to afford so many left unfinished in decays Huge, sometimes even massive constructions (see below) - but in the EU I believe we keep last position in wealth regard might be exactly because of this lack of vision when investing or might be because investors in Bulgaria tend to be risk players betting too much on easy but shady money and often losing huge money and abandoning projects...

Sorry Alex.  I didn't mean to get you bothered or upset.  I guess I'm just so used to seeing an abandoned building being torn down fairly quickly and something new put into it's location.  I guess that is what happens when land is getting harder and harder to buy so what exists always seems to get repurposed quickly.  

I'll try to refrain from asking questions in the future.
2023-5-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 11:22
Sorry Alex.  I didn't mean to get you bothered or upset.  I guess I'm just so used to seeing an abandoned building being torn down fairly quickly and something new put into it's location.  I guess that is what happens when land is getting harder and harder to buy so what exists always seems to get repurposed quickly.  

I'll try to refrain from asking questions in the future.

You did not upset me it's our reality and those are not my money wasted
2023-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-25 20:02
You did not upset me  it's our reality and those are not my money wasted

Glad I didn't upset you.  Have a nice day and a great weekend.
2023-5-26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-26 02:33
Glad I didn't upset you.  Have a nice day and a great weekend.

Thank You, as I just lost my Avata - it won't be the best weekend ever but I am in a good mood regardless
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-26 05:44
Thank You, as I just lost my Avata - it won't be the best weekend ever but I am in a good mood regardless

I saw your posting on losing the Avata in the Products section.  I was really sorry to hear that as that drone has served you very well.   Will you replace it or go back to using the FPV?
2023-5-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice flying!
2023-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain