Integra goggles won't connect to o3 unit if ELRS transmitter on
1433 7 2023-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_U60PRRs79kJu
lvl.1

United States

I couldn't figure out why my Integra goggles wouldn't connect to my O3 unit until I noticed that it would only connect if my ELRS transmitter was not turned on. If my ELRS TX is on, then the goggles won't connect, and if the goggles are connected, then the ELRS TX won't connect. Only one can be connected at a time. What can I do to have both connected?
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us more details such as the drone and remote controller you're using? If possible, please provide us with a video for our further confirmation. We will also forward this issue to the corresponding team for a check.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_U60PRRs79kJu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-25 04:40
Hi there, could you please tell us more details such as the drone and remote controller you're using? If possible, please provide us with a video for our further confirmation. We will also forward this issue to the corresponding team for a check.

I'm using an iFlight Defender25 with a Radiomaster Boxer with built-in ELRS.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_U60PRRs79kJu Posted at 5-25 18:55
I'm using an iFlight Defender25 with a Radiomaster Boxer with built-in ELRS.

Thank you for your reply. We are consulting with our engineers. If there are any information, we will update here.
2023-5-25
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure to verify the ports in betaflight as well as the UART to which your ELRS is soldered. Additionally, double-check the harness connecting the O3 to the FC. It's possible that you might have connected the ELRS receiver to the same UART that the O3 is intended to use for SBUS, which is meant for compatibility with the DJI FPV Remote 2. If the SBUS cables are still present in the harness and your ELRS is soldered to the same UART, you will likely encounter ongoing issues unless you remove or relocate them to a different UART.
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_U60PRRs79kJu
lvl.1

United States

DubSound Posted at 5-26 04:33
Make sure to verify the ports in betaflight as well as the UART to which your ELRS is soldered. Additionally, double-check the harness connecting the O3 to the FC. It's possible that you might have connected the ELRS receiver to the same UART that the O3 is intended to use for SBUS, which is meant for compatibility with the DJI FPV Remote 2. If the SBUS cables are still present in the harness and your ELRS is soldered to the same UART, you will likely encounter ongoing issues unless you remove or relocate them to a different UART.

I was able to previously fly when i used my v2 goggles and radiomaster tx16s with external ELRS module
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_I3IpfiYpB4uK
lvl.1

United States

Did you figure out how to trouble shoot the issue? I am having the same problem with an ELRS receiver and the Radiometer Zorro.
2-16 10:27
Use props
djiuser_U60PRRs79kJu
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_I3IpfiYpB4uK Posted at 2-16 10:27
Did you figure out how to trouble shoot the issue? I am having the same problem with an ELRS receiver and the Radiometer Zorro.

I did resolve it, but i honestly can't remember how i resolved it. There's been so much troubleshooting in the hobby that everything just becomes a blur to me. I think it may have been something to do with updating/downgrading a firmware of either/or/and Flightcontroller, goggles, and O3. It wasn't anything with the hardware because i was previously able to use it with the V2 goggles. Sorry i couldn't be more specific.
3-24 23:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules