No GPS signal. Mini 3 (error: 30008)
891 8 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw
lvl.1

Colombia

Hola, acabo de adquierir un DJI Mini 3 fly mor combo plus y el inconveniente es que el GPS no agarra satelites, ''Unable to take-off (Code: 30008)'' . He leido los temas que se relacionan y aplicado las sugerencias recomendadas y simplemente no funciona. He actualizado tanto dron como control como DJI Fly app (android) he hecho una prueba con un DJI mini 2 el cual voló sin ningun problema y el mini 3 aun no depega.

El dron lo adquirí atravez de Mercado libre Colombia en la tienda oficial de DJI, el vendedor sugiere apelar por la garantía.
Agradezco mucho toda la ayuda que me puedan brindar.
Sebasgm5
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and the remote controller? After that, try to fly the unit in on an outdoor area with an open space and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw
lvl.1

Colombia

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. he realizado lo que me recomiendas, lamentablemete persiste el error. adicionalmente me sale el error 30238. aun no responde. he tomado registro de los proceso. no se como puedo subirlos (.rar)
Espero que me puedas ayudar muchas gracias.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw Posted at 5-26 07:48
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. he realizado lo que me recomiendas, lamentablemete persiste el error. adicionalmente me sale el error 30238. aun no responde. he tomado registro de los proceso. no se como puedo subirlos (.rar)

Thanks for the update, and we're sorry that the issue remains. Have you tried testing it in different environments? Does the situation improve, or you are still unable to get any GPS and take off even after changing your location? Regarding error code  30238, this normally comes up when the flight altitude reaches 1500m or above. Does this error appear even when the drone is on the ground? We'll be waiting for the additional details.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw Posted at 5-26 07:48

Thanks for the update, and we're sorry that the issue remains. Have you tried testing it in different environments? Does the situation improve, or you are still unable to get any GPS and take off even after changing your location? Regarding error code 30238, this normally comes up when the flight altitude reaches 1500m or above. Does this error appear even when the drone is on the ground? We'll be waiting for the additional details.
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw
lvl.1

Colombia

Gracias por tu ayuda. He intentado despegar en 3 sitios diferentes sin resultados positivos. He ido con un mini 2 y este si despega pero el mini 3 sigue sin volar. En cuanto al error 30238, entonces creo que debe ser porque mi ciudad está a 2150 metros sobre el nivel del mar. El dron no ha volado. 'Unable to take-off'. espero me ayden, muchas gracias.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw Posted at 5-27 03:10
Gracias por tu ayuda. He intentado despegar en 3 sitios diferentes sin resultados positivos. He ido con un mini 2 y este si despega pero el mini 3 sigue sin volar. En cuanto al error 30238, entonces creo que debe ser porque mi ciudad está a 2150 metros sobre el nivel del mar. El dron no ha volado. 'Unable to take-off'. espero me ayden, muchas gracias.

We understand, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We strongly recommend contacting Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance regarding the process of sending the drone back for a proper diagnosis. Currently, there are no further remote solutions that can be offered. We ask for your continued understanding and cooperation. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw
lvl.1

Colombia

Muchisimas gracias, seguiré entonces otro camino para el arreglo del dron. gracias de nuevo por la ayuda.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qeuAGNgcnTRw Posted at 5-29 07:13
Muchisimas gracias, seguiré entonces otro camino para el arreglo del dron. gracias de nuevo por la ayuda.

You are most welcome. We hope the process goes smoothly for you.
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules