FPV controller beeping rapidly and continuously.
772 10 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwpepper152
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I have one of the older black fpv controllers and after powering it on it beeps rapidly and continuously. It doesn't beep in the error code patterns found in the user manual. I can bind it to both the goggles and the air unit but the beeping continues. With the controller linked I can calibrate it in the goggles but no matter how many times I calibrate nothing changes. In the "servo setup" page in the goggles none of the values change when I move the sticks. I tried to turn it on with the throttle all the way down but that doesn't do anything either. It's updated to the latest firmware and I've tried rolling back to a couple other versions but nothing changes. The battery is full. I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance.
cont1.jpg
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please record the video for us? We would like to hear the pattern of the beeping.
2023-5-26
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

Mine beeps if the throttle is not all the way down.......
2023-5-26
Use props
jwpepper152
lvl.1
United States

cootertwo Posted at 5-26 09:23
Mine beeps if the throttle is not all the way down.......

I think that might be what the problem is but putting the throttle all the way down doesn't fix it.
2023-5-26
Use props
jwpepper152
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 04:54
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please record the video for us? We would like to hear the pattern of the beeping.
https://youtube.com/shorts/Kk62TCkNdeI?feature=share

Above is a link to a short video of the beeping. As you can see it's a mode one controller and the throttle is down. Moving the sticks up or down (or all around) doesn't do anything.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jwpepper152 Posted at 5-26 20:13
https://youtube.com/shorts/Kk62TCkNdeI?feature=share

Above is a link to a short video of the beeping. As you can see it's a mode one controller and the throttle is down. Moving the sticks up or down (or all around) doesn't do anything.

Thanks for your reply. There are three patterns of beeping alarms:
You can also check Page 18:https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
1. Beeps at slow speed: beeps - beeps - beeps...,
This is because the throttle stick is not at the lowest position when the remote is turned on, pull the throttle stick to the lowest position to cancel the beeping alarm.
If beeps continue after pushing to the lowest position, please push back up to the highest position and then pull to the lowest again.
2.  Beeps and vibrate to alert: Di-di-di... and vibration prompts,
this is because the power of the remote control is less than 10%, it is recommended to replace the battery or charge it in time to release;
3. Beeps alternate sound and vibrate to alert: beep-beep-beep-beep-...and vibration prompts,
this is because the remote control is not calibrated, please calibrate the remote controller in the Goggles.
Would you please check whether any of the solutions can resolve your issues?
2023-5-27
Use props
jwpepper152
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-27 03:08
Thanks for your reply. There are three patterns of beeping alarms:
You can also check Page 18:https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Digital_FPV_System/20221208/DJI_Digital_FPV_System_User_Manual_EN.pdf
1. Beeps at slow speed: beeps - beeps - beeps...,

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for the response but as I said above and as shown in the video the beeping is consistent and doesn't change when I move the sticks. There is no vibration.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jwpepper152 Posted at 5-27 18:43
Hi Wanda,

Thanks for the response but as I said above and as shown in the video the beeping is consistent and doesn't change when I move the sticks. There is no vibration.

Thank you for your reply. I will let our engineers check the issue for you furtherly.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jwpepper152 Posted at 5-27 18:43
Hi Wanda,

Our engineers recommend you connect the remote controller to the Goggles and then calibrate the joystick. If the issue persists, please send it back to us for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-5-30
Use props
Pabloktm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99534 ft
United States

Hi, my name is Pablo.

I have the exact same problem with my controller.
Was your problem solved?

Thanks.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pabloktm Posted at 6-6 05:49
Hi, my name is Pablo.

I have the exact same problem with my controller.

Hello, Pablo. We're sorry to know that you are having issues with your controller. Can you please confirm what specific controller are you referring? Are you using the same FPV controller on the above post? If yes, please follow the troubleshooting steps that DJI Wanda provided above to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules