Activate Integra Goggles
6447 18 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KBear
lvl.2
United States

Using on Mini 3 Pro have RC with screen. I know the RC will not work with the use of the Goggles.
Activate INTEGRA Goggles

I know how to pair the Mini 3 Pro and the Goggles but the Goggles is notifying me I need to "Activate" the Goggles and is stuck on that screen. I have DJI Fly app on my phone.

Is someone available to explain what the steps I need to initiate in order to "Activate" the Goggles?

Thank you.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there.  You can activate DJI Goggles Integra by two methods:
1. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to your mobile device, and run the DJI Fly app. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device and update the firmware. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet during activation.
2. Activate through DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/goggles-integra
Note:
1. Make sure that DJI Fly is the most updated version. Check the network status, and change the network or mobile device.
2. Restart the goggles, connect the goggles to the phone, open DJI Fly, and try to activate again.
3. Update through DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
2023-5-26
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 04:50
Hello, there.  You can activate DJI Goggles Integra by two methods:
1. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to your mobile device, and run the DJI Fly app. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device and update the firmware. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet during activation.
2. Activate through DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device.

Thank you so much. I will give these methods a try for sure.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 5-26 17:20
Thank you so much. I will give these methods a try for sure.

Thank you. Please tell us your feedback.
2023-5-27
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-27 02:47
Thank you. Please tell us your feedback.

I have not been able to get to it yet but I will when I am able to. Thank you again.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 5-29 08:41
I have not been able to get to it yet but I will when I am able to. Thank you again.

Got it.
2023-5-30
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

Okay, so today I did get the Integra goggles activated, but I can't get them to connect to the Mini 3 Pro.  I suspect a firmware update is required to make the connection. I noticed that the goggles won't stay in the pairing mode very long. Since I cannot get the drone to connect to the goggles, I'm currently unable to pair the Motion 2 controller. Until I can remedy the goggle 3 Pro connection, I won't be able to do anything.

I was able to go into the goggle settings and change the drone from Avanta to the Pro 3.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 5-30 14:38
Okay, so today I did get the Integra goggles activated, but I can't get them to connect to the Mini 3 Pro.  I suspect a firmware update is required to make the connection. I noticed that the goggles won't stay in the pairing mode very long. Since I cannot get the drone to connect to the goggles, I'm currently unable to pair the Motion 2 controller. Until I can remedy the goggle 3 Pro connection, I won't be able to do anything.

I was able to go into the goggle settings and change the drone from Avanta to the Pro 3.

Thanks for your reply. Please make sure that all the firmware versions are the latest and follow the operation steps below to try again:
1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.
2. Press the Link Button of the goggles, and the goggles send out short beeps.
3. Press and hold the Power Button of aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
4. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of aircraft are solid on, the goggles stop beeping, and image transmission screen is displayed.
5. Press and hold the Power Button of aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
6. Press and hold the Power Button of DJI RC Motion 2 until it beeps and the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
7. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of both aircraft and DJI RC Motion 2 are solid on, indicating the battery level, and DJI RC Motion 2 stops beeping.
If the issue persists, please change to a place with less signal interference to try again.
If possible, please record the whole pairing process for us.
2023-5-30
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-30 22:33
Thanks for your reply. Please make sure that all the firmware version are the latest and you an follow the operation steps below to try again:
1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.
2. Press the Link Button of the goggles, and the goggles send out short beeps.

Did everything as you listed. Everything went well and all is connected and working great. The binding and unbinding may be something of concern when I want to go back to the RC from the Goggles, however. So, I'll need to try that and see what happens.

Oh, have a question regarding the Motion 2 Controller and the Mini 3 Pro. The INTEGRA User Manual states that you can use the Motion 2 Controller independently from the Goggles. Fly the drone without the Goggles. Just need to pair and link the two. I tried that but it didn't work. Is it that the drone always needs some sort of information feedback from either the RC or the Goggles?

The INTEGRA Goggles and the Motion 2 Controller is a game changer. This will be the coolest thing ever. I haven't really had the time to really get into it just yet, but I will soon. Man, those Goggles are soooo cool.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 6-1 18:34
Did everything as you listed. Everything went well and all is connected and working great. The binding and unbinding may be something of concern when I want to go back to the RC from the Goggles, however. So, I'll need to try that and see what happens.

Oh, have a question regarding the Motion 2 Controller and the Mini 3 Pro. The INTEGRA User Manual states that you can use the Motion 2 Controller independently from the Goggles. Fly the drone without the Goggles. Just need to pair and link the two. I tried that but it didn't work. Is it that the drone always needs some sort of information feedback from either the RC or the Goggles?

Sorry for the late response.
Glad to hear that you can bind them successfully.
May we know which sentence or which page is in the User Manual?
The aircraft can be continuously controlled by DJI RC Motion 2 if the goggles are powered off or disconnected, and FailSafe RTH will not be triggered.
Note: It is recommended to power on the goggles as soon as possible and wait until the image transmission screen restores.
2023-6-5
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 03:36
Sorry for the late response.
Glad to hear that you can bind them successfully.
May we know which sentence or which page is in the User Manual?

Well Wanda, I looked, and I think what I was reading is on page 16 of the goggles motion 2 controller User Manual. But it doesn't seem like much. I can sure understand why you would need the googles connected to the motion controller in order to control the M2P
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 6-6 16:26
Well Wanda, I looked, and I think what I was reading is on page 16 of the goggles motion 2 controller User Manual. But it doesn't seem like much. I can sure understand why you would need the googles connected to the motion controller in order to control the M2P

Sorry, but I did not find the part you said on Page.16.
I read this User Manual:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2023-6-7
Use props
KBear
lvl.2
United States

Here's what I was reading, and I do understand it, but when I first read it, I didn't. Thinking that the drone could be controlled by the Motion Controller independently. I do know that it cannot. I was reading what was in the caution area.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KBear Posted at 6-7 14:00
Here's what I was reading, and I do understand it, but when I first read it, I didn't. Thinking that the drone could be controlled by the Motion Controller independently. I do know that it cannot. I was reading what was in the caution area.
[view_image]

Thank you. That means the aircraft does not support multi-control at the same time.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47500 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, just received my integra and motion control 2 but the goggles will not activate. I tried both methods but neither the Fly app or the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) recognise the Integra. Tried the motion controller and i was able to update firmware through the pc application but nothing happens when plugging the goggles through the exact same cable. Please help!!!
2023-8-9
Use props
River One
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7691722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the goggles WITHOUT THE MOTION CONTROLLER 2! i HAVE mAVIC 3 CINE, AIR 2S AND AIR 3. WHEN YOU SAY "MOBIL DEVICE ARE YOU TALKING BOUT MY RC OR PHONE? i NEVER FLY WITH THE PHONE AND CANNOT FLY WITH MOTION 2 DISTANCES ARE TOO GREAT. HOW THE HELL WOULD ANYONE EVER FLY WITHOUT THE RC? MOTION CONTROLLER 2 IS WORTHLESS BUT FOR YOUR  BACK YARD.  I CAN BIND THE GOGGLES BUT I CANNOT BIND THE RC? THE GOGGLES SEEM TO BE ASKING FOR A PHONE VERIFICATION?? MUST I PUT THE FLY APP ON MY PHONE IF ITS ALREADY ON MY RC? NO WHEN I GO ON MY PHONE FLY APP IT ASKS ME TO UPGRADE THE APP FOR $34 A YEAR? ALSO MY PHONE IS A GALANCY S9 SO ITS OLD. SO NOW MUST I GET A NEW PHONE IN ADDITION TO THIS FIRST USE MISERY?  PLEASE ADVISE SINCE I DONT EEVER WITH TO USE THE MOTION CONTROLLER 2  AND MY PHONE FLYAPP IS ASKING FOR AND UPGRADED VERSON OF THE FLY APP? AGAIN I HAVE OVER 8500 SAVE FLIGHTS OVER 33000 MILES GOING BACK TO THE FIRST DJI DRONE .. SHOULD I RETURN THE GOGGLES AS THEY SEEM ONLY USABLE IF YOU SWALLOW THE HORRID MOTION2.. IS THAT TRUE? THANK YOU FOR YOU ADVICE.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

River One Posted at 12-13 01:45
I purchased the goggles WITHOUT THE MOTION CONTROLLER 2! i HAVE mAVIC 3 CINE, AIR 2S AND AIR 3. WHEN YOU SAY "MOBIL DEVICE ARE YOU TALKING BOUT MY RC OR PHONE? i NEVER FLY WITH THE PHONE AND CANNOT FLY WITH MOTION 2 DISTANCES ARE TOO GREAT. HOW THE HELL WOULD ANYONE EVER FLY WITHOUT THE RC? MOTION CONTROLLER 2 IS WORTHLESS BUT FOR YOUR  BACK YARD.  I CAN BIND THE GOGGLES BUT I CANNOT BIND THE RC? THE GOGGLES SEEM TO BE ASKING FOR A PHONE VERIFICATION?? MUST I PUT THE FLY APP ON MY PHONE IF ITS ALREADY ON MY RC? NO WHEN I GO ON MY PHONE FLY APP IT ASKS ME TO UPGRADE THE APP FOR $34 A YEAR? ALSO MY PHONE IS A GALANCY S9 SO ITS OLD. SO NOW MUST I GET A NEW PHONE IN ADDITION TO THIS FIRST USE MISERY?  PLEASE ADVISE SINCE I DONT EEVER WITH TO USE THE MOTION CONTROLLER 2  AND MY PHONE FLYAPP IS ASKING FOR AND UPGRADED VERSON OF THE FLY APP? AGAIN I HAVE OVER 8500 SAVE FLIGHTS OVER 33000 MILES GOING BACK TO THE FIRST DJI DRONE .. SHOULD I RETURN THE GOGGLES AS THEY SEEM ONLY USABLE IF YOU SWALLOW THE HORRID MOTION2.. IS THAT TRUE? THANK YOU FOR YOU ADVICE.

Hi. Yes, the Goggles need to be connected to your mobile phone with the Fly app. Please make sure you are using the DJI Fly app which can only be downloaded on the DJI official website when using an Android phone: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. The Fly app should be completely free and does not require any payments for any "upgrade". About the goggles, regretfully they can only be used with the motion controller when using the Mavic 3, Air 2S, or Air 3. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-12-13
Use props
KC-MO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297247 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-13 02:03
Hi. Yes, the Goggles need to be connected to your mobile phone with the Fly app. Please make sure you are using the DJI Fly app which can only be downloaded on the DJI official website when using an Android phone: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. The Fly app should be completely free and does not require any payments for any "upgrade". About the goggles, regretfully they can only be used with the motion controller when using the Mavic 3, Air 2S, or Air 3. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I just bought the INTEGRA goggles for use with my DJI MINI 2 PRO.
I cannot get them to pair with the drone.
I updated the RC, the drone and the goggles to the latest versions.
I've gone thru every youtube I can find with no luck.
When attempting to connect I get 'connecting to mini3 pro'.
Then after a short time -'Goggles not active for an extended period. Powering off in xx seconds..."

A side note: If I go into the RC and BLUETOOTH to PAIR the drone I get an error that says the PIN is incorrect.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KC-MO Posted at 12-19 08:50
I just bought the INTEGRA goggles for use with my DJI MINI 2 PRO.
I cannot get them to pair with the drone.
I updated the RC, the drone and the goggles to the latest versions.

Hi, KC-MO. Sorry about the trouble. I replied to you on this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D2. Please keep me posted. Have a nice day.
2023-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules