Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The pretty Speyburn Distillery, Rothes, Speyside
569 8 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

Todays Highland Drone footage, another from our Speyside day, the pretty and secluded Speyburn Distillery, just outside Rothes...

I couldn't get too low as I needed to maintain VLOS (Visual Line of Sight) from our lay-by TOAL (Take Off and Land) site, but although at the edge of the VLOS envelope the footage came out well...

All of the footage form the trip has now been processed into separate video's per flight and subject, and is scheduled to be posted one a day from now until the 2nd of June. I think I may yet make a mega mix edit fo the trip, to capture the overall flavour of it, but we shall see...

2023-5-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A much more secluded spot, that one. Looks like you could drive past on the main road and miss it - although no doubt there are signs to guide the visitor.  These bite-sized chunks of your journey, published daily, are possibly better than one lengthy epic during which viewer attention might wane.
2023-5-25
Use props
Albion Drones
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-25 22:23
A much more secluded spot, that one. Looks like you could drive past on the main road and miss it - although no doubt there are signs to guide the visitor.  These bite-sized chunks of your journey, published daily, are possibly better than one lengthy epic during which viewer attention might wane.

Thanks, yes esy to miss unless you know it is there...

Agreed, the shorter video do keep attention span easier, and the Playlist brings them all together, but I think a 'taster' video showing some of the scenery may be ueful as an intro and perhaps as a showcase, I shall have a play and see...
2023-5-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 5-25 22:50
Thanks, yes esy to miss unless you know it is there...

Agreed, the shorter video do keep attention span easier, and the Playlist brings them all together, but I think a 'taster' video showing some of the scenery may be ueful as an intro and perhaps as a showcase, I shall have a play and see...

I'll look out for it
2023-5-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another nicely captured site.   
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

A bit of a remote location for the distillery but what beautiful countryside.  Great job of maintaining VLOS.  
2023-5-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another beautiful site well documented!
2023-6-1
Use props
Codgerzh2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

You do a lot of distillery’s-do you need help
2023-8-14
Use props
Albion Drones
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Codgerzh2 Posted at 8-14 08:15
You do a lot of distillery’s-do you need help

Lol, no, I flew 8 in one day while up there, we actually only visited 2, and as I was driving my drams were bottled in order to enoy later... We do enjoy a single malt, but only have alchol once or twice a week and never to excess...
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules