1342 11 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a user manual or any official DJI tutorials for Waypoint Pro? I see nothing on DJI's website for this other than the very small section in that speaks to it in the Inspire 3 user manual, but it does not cover all the features of the application. Thank you.

2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you encounter any difficulties when using? Would you please tell us?
2023-5-26
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 04:42
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you encounter any difficulties when using? Would you please tell us?

No difficulties. I just wanted to know if there was a manual or tutorial video that went over the functions in more detail., Thank you.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 5-26 08:14
No difficulties. I just wanted to know if there was a manual or tutorial video that went over the functions in more detail., Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I will ask our teams and get back to you.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Our engineers have noticed this request. Related tutorials will be updated on our official channels. Please stay tuned. Thank you for your feedback and support.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ScooterC5. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check this video about Waypoint Pro:

Hope this helps.
2023-5-30
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 18:16
Hi, ScooterC5. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check this video about Waypoint Pro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdG9UXoD9I
Hope this helps.

Thank you. May I ask what are the 'Actions' options?
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 5-30 20:59
Thank you. May I ask what are the 'Actions' options?

Hi there. Waypoint actions include payload action and aircraft action.
1)Payload action include take a photo、start recording、stop recording and gimbal pitch rotation;
2)Aircraft action includes hover and aircraft rotation.

Hope this helps.
2023-6-2
Use props
Philamedia
lvl.1
United States

Hi DJI Gamora,

Could you clarify what the Relative Altitude means, and what the "Follow Route" toggle does (and what it does with 'Speed' as well?) I don't see those mentioned in the I3 manual anywhere.

Thanks!
2023-7-27
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 04:42

How do you delete routes in Library ?   or delete way waypoints
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 8-8 14:41
How do you delete routes in Library ?   or delete way waypoints

Sorry for the late response.
To delete the entire flight route when using the DJI Inspire 3, follow the steps below:
1) Enter the homepage of the DJI Pilot 2 app and tap “Flight Route”.
2) After that, tap “Select” in the top-right corner, check the flight route to be deleted, and tap the “Trash Can” icon in the lower part on the Flight Route Library panel. Then, the app will prompt “Are you sure you want to delete the route from the library?”, and tap “Delete”.
2023-8-10
Use props
JJungPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 946362 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 18:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdG9UXoD9I
Hope this helps.

What I'd love to know from the Devs, is when creating a repeatable waypoint, are more waypoints better for matching RTK shots, or less? How did the creators do that shot on the video with the tower going day to night? Would love some insight.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules