752 7 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does ProRes 422 HQ with the X9 have built-in lens correction out of camera like h.264 does?
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. ProRes RAW does not support distortion correction function, other format is supported. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-29
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 00:38
Thank you for patiently waiting. ProRes RAW does not support distortion correction function, other format is supported. Have a nice day ahead.

Thank you. To clarify, ProRess 422 HQ does have lens correction applied in-camera ?
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 5-29 01:33
Thank you. To clarify, ProRess 422 HQ does have lens correction applied in-camera ?

You're welcome. Apple licenses and certifies ProRes for DJI Mavic 3 Cine and related technology is provided by Apple. For information about Apple ProRes, see the Apple ProRes White Paper:

https://www.apple.com/final-cut- ... Res_White_Paper.pdf
2023-6-1
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-1 02:18
You're welcome. Apple licenses and certifies ProRes for DJI Mavic 3 Cine and related technology is provided by Apple. For information about Apple ProRes, see the Apple ProRes White Paper:

https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/docs/Apple_ProRes_White_Paper.pdf

This did not answer my question. I am also not asking about the Mavic 3. This is the Inspire 3 thread. All I want to know is if DJI implemented lens correction in their ProRes 422HQ codec? Thank you.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 6-1 11:57
This did not answer my question. I am also not asking about the Mavic 3. This is the Inspire 3 thread. All I want to know is if DJI implemented lens correction in their ProRes 422HQ codec? Thank you.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the misunderstanding. We will forward this to our team for clarification. We will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 6-1 11:57

Thank you for patiently waiting. We already received an update from our relevant team. Yes, the DJI implements lens correction in ProRes 422HQ codec. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules