Integra doesn't pair with my Avata
1463 3 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laxeland
New

United States

Hi,
Just purshased Integra Goggles for my Avata drone. Have followed the instructions and trying to pair the devices using DJI Fly app. My Integra goggles (connected with usb-c to my Iphone) do come up, but when try to pair with my Avata drone it just doen't pair. The drone led flashes fast red, blue, green and yellow, but doesn't pair. Any trix I can do to get this work?
BR// Lars
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Lars. Thank you for reaching out. Do not disconnect the goggles from the mobile device after activation. Tap Connection Guide on DJI Fly from the mobile device, and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the aircraft. Press and hold the power button on DJI Goggles Integra to make the goggles enter the linking state. You may also follow this video:
2023-5-26
Use props
thijs van het schip
New

Netherlands

Is your problem solved?
I got the Avata with Motion 2 and Integra.
And today I purchased the FPV.
But I can't Link it with the integra. I do everything like the video and like the app says. But nothing works.
Any help or other solutions?
2023-10-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once you add FPV to the equation, linking is inconsistent and not reliable.  I find myself simply powering on and off and re-linking repeatedly until it works.  Ultimately I just stick with Integra for Avata and V2 for FPV.  Don't forget, Motion2 does not work with FPV.
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules