8” tablet
775 4 2023-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8ae5e39
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi folks
Recently got a Mini 3 and love it. I got the standard controller with no built in screen, and feel that my phone isn't big enough to see everything.

I'm looking for a good value 8" tablet.... anyone know if the 2019 8" Galaxy A8 is compatible with dji fly. Or anyone got other recommendations?

Thanks
Mal
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a good link to show compatible phones and tablets.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2023-5-26
Use props
fansc8ae5e39
lvl.1

Portugal

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-26 03:28
This is a good link to show compatible phones and tablets.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18

Thankyou
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.  I use a TRIPLTEK 8 PRO when flying my Mini 2.  It's a fantastic 8" tablet with 1200 Nits display but was a bit expensive.  
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here about the best tablet that you can use to run the DJI Fly app.

Regarding the Samsung Galaxy A8, compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules