Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Operator registration number format on Mavic 3 RC Pro
4793 17 2023-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66086 ft
Spain

Tried typing my Spanish operator (not pilot) number, which has the format ESP123a0b12345abc7 into the Operator Registration Number on the DJI Fly app for UAS Remote Identification but it wouldn't take it, said wrong format, looking at the screen it wants something that is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxx. Does it only take numbers from certain countries or is it looking for a different number..?
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_21vazN53a4oJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 542431 ft
Germany

My countries national aviation authority has issued me 3 different numbers:

the pilot-ID on my A1/A3 or A2 certificate
the shortened operator or e-ID to attach to the aircraft (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
the complete e-ID to put into the remote controller software (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxx), the last 2 digits are greyed out on their website.

I'm guessing the spanish aviation authority isn't any different in this regard.
2023-5-26
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_21vazN53a4oJ Posted at 5-26 03:40
My countries national aviation authority has issued me 3 different numbers:

the pilot-ID on my A1/A3 or A2 certificate

Hmmm, I haven't seen anything like here that but I will have another look just in case...
2023-5-26
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

Not seeing anything with that format here in Spain.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please check whether the operator registration number matches the electronic identification number (e-ID) provided by your National Aviation Authority after being registered as an operator.

The format warning will be reported in the app if the following conditions are not met.

1) The registration number consists of 20 digits (the fourth number from right to left is a hyphen “-”) or 19 digits (without the hyphen);

2) The first three digits indicate the country code (corresponding to the ISO 3166 Alpha‑3 code of the Member State of registration), which must be upper-case only;

3) Followed by twelve (12) randomly generated characters “87astrdge12k” (lower-case only);

4) “xyz” is an example of the three (3) randomly generated “secret digits”, which must be lowercase only.

To obtain the operator registration number, you need to take an exam online on the corresponding Aviation Authority website. After the exam is passed, the Operator Registration Number (e-ID) will be shown under personal information. For more information, you may contact EASA at https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/contact-us
2023-5-26
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-26 20:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please check whether the operator registration number matches the electronic identification number (e-ID) provided by your National Aviation Authority after being registered as an operator.

Thanks Paladin, not seeing any numbers that look like that on the Spanish certificates (I have all of them). I will ring AESA on Monday and see what they say.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

matthewbennett Posted at 5-26 23:30
Thanks Paladin, not seeing any numbers that look like that on the Spanish certificates (I have all of them). I will ring AESA on Monday and see what they say.

You are most welcome, Matthew. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-27
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

Reply from first call to AESA in Spain: they have never heard of this format for the operator number. Here they are all like "ESP123a0b12345abc7 ", with no dash and extra letters. FIrst time someone has asked. I will email them with a screenshot.
2023-5-30
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

Ok, email reply from AESA. It does exist in Spain but you won't find it if you don't ask. If anyone else from Spain is reading this, you have to go into your AESA portal, then to "Datos administrativos" then HOVER OVER the little question mark below the operator number and it will show you the secret key (the three letters after the dash) in the mouse pointer box. Secret, and hidden.

2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

matthewbennett Posted at 5-30 03:06
Ok, email reply from AESA. It does exist in Spain but you won't find it if you don't ask. If anyone else from Spain is reading this, you have to go into your AESA portal, then to "Datos administrativos" then HOVER OVER the little question mark below the operator number and it will show you the secret key (the three letters after the dash) in the mouse pointer box. Secret, and hidden.

[view_image]

Hi, Mattew. We're glad that you managed to isolate your concern and we appreciate you for sharing the solution. This will indeed be a great help for our fellow DJI members currently living in Spain. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_aIYgOqmUEVud
New

Spain

[view_image]

Muchas gracias.
He buscado esta información por todos sitios y no la he localizado antes. Por fin he podido configurar mi número de operador en el DJI.
Un saludo
2023-6-22
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_aIYgOqmUEVud Posted at 6-22 09:36
Muchas gracias.
He buscado esta información por todos sitios y no la he localizado antes. Por fin he podido configurar mi número de operador en el DJI.
Un saludo

Sí, si no llego a preguntar aquí y luego en AESA con un correo, no me entero tampoco.
2023-6-23
Use props
apasionado
New
Flight distance : 12208 ft
Spain

Thank you Matthew for the information you give. Days I was churching for a solution, the info from support DJI leads to nothing.
Your information was correct and insolved my same problem.
2023-7-24
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

apasionado Posted at 7-24 05:43
Thank you Matthew for the information you give. Days I was churching for a solution, the info from support DJI leads to nothing.
Your information was correct and insolved my same problem.

Great, glad to hear it, apasionado. A volar!
2023-7-31
Use props
Crono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752595 ft

Spain

[view_image]

I've been searching how to enter my operator ID into the FlyApp for a while. I have had the ID for three years now and this is the first time I have seen that there are three additional and "secret" letters that complete the code. ¡Vaya tela!

Thanks a lot for this heads up!
2023-8-10
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

Crono Posted at 8-10 09:53
I've been searching how to enter my operator ID into the FlyApp for a while. I have had the ID for three years now and this is the first time I have seen that there are three additional and "secret" letters that complete the code. ¡Vaya tela!

Thanks a lot for this heads up!

Happy for you, Crono!
2023-9-6
Use props
Vant_zumain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1518740 ft
Spain

[view_image]

Hi Matthew, thank you very much for the information. I looked for this specify information for a long time ago and finally there is it. Thank you and cheers from Spain
2023-10-5
Use props
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493681 ft
Spain

[view_image]

Thank you Matthew for the info, I was getting crazy about this.
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules