Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I raised a case yesterday for a warrenty claim on a defetect Mini 3 Pro battery where the tab has cracked.   This is the second battery from my flymore combo to do this.  However I have still not received a shipping label,  when Ive raised a case before the label has arrived within hours.

Case number is
CAS-12915579-D1F4F7

Ive attached a picture of the crack on the battery tab.

IMG_7864.jpeg
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked that our teams just sent you the SL. May we know if you received that?
2023-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 05:01
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked that our teams just sent you the SL. May we know if you received that?

Thanks DJI Wanda it did arrive shortly after posting here,    not sure why it took so long this time as usually it's been within the hour in the past.  

thanks for checking
DA.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 5-27 00:03
Thanks DJI Wanda it did arrive shortly after posting here,    not sure why it took so long this time as usually it's been within the hour in the past.  

Thank you for your update, it is normal to take 1-2 business days to send the shipping label. Please rest assured, the local team will help with your case asap when they receive your package. Hope the case will be sorted soon. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can help with during the service, we are glad to help.
2023-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 00:37
Thank you for your update, it is normal to take 1-2 business days to send the shipping label. Please rest assured, the local team will help with your case asap when they receive your package. Hope the case will be sorted soon. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can help with during the service, we are glad to help.

Thanks DJI Susan,  I was just going on my previous experience which was really good and fast.   
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 5-27 01:03
Thanks DJI Susan,  I was just going on my previous experience which was really good and fast.

I understand that, we will also keep improving. Hope your case will be sorted out soon.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules