Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how can I make my P2v+ to follow me
1477 6 2014-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msaraviatx
lvl.1

United States

like to have my ph2v+ fallow me in my car when my wife is runnig how to?

2014-12-7
Use props
alcampbell
lvl.1

New Zealand

I'm sure that is a possibility for the future but that function is not available on the Phantom yet.
2014-12-7
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

alcampbell@xtra Posted at 2014-12-8 01:17
I'm sure that is a possibility for the future but that function is not available on the Phantom yet.

Have you tried some Kevlar string???
2014-12-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

mixstreme Posted at 2014-12-8 01:38
Have you tried some Kevlar string???

We all want this Follow Me function
Hope it could be allowed in the future....

Have you ever tried the Kavlar String??
2014-12-7
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Hmmm... or you could use the Kevlar string to tie up your wife to keep her from running?  (I'd show a picture of my tongue in my cheek but you might not be able to see it with the scruffy beard covering my face)
2014-12-7
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-8 11:11
Hmmm... or you could use the Kevlar string to tie up your wife to keep her from running?  (I'd show  ...

Ha, well,  yes, I have tried the Kevlar string and it holds it well......  but this would not be acceptable as follow me function as the string gets caught in the trees.....   

and as for my other half,  she carries a very sharp flick type blade so there's no stopping her......
2014-12-8
Use props
johnrechd
lvl.2

United States

I'm actually working on this very functionality right now. The app should be released to the app store this summer. It will allow the user to input parameters (follow distance, position, altitude etc). You can follow the progress here www.followmephantom.com
2015-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules