Received mini 3 yesterday woop (care refresh??)
465 3 2023-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 660039 ft
United Kingdom

hi everyone we received  our mini 3 yesterday very excited the dji rc look well cool cant wait to start flying my ? is about care refresh i have been reading about it and if its not clamed on in the the services dji will extend the warranty for 1 year does this cover the 1 year refresh or just the 2 year plan  thanks
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing up this query. I'm glad to know you were able to receive your aircraft. If your product has not used a replacement service during the term of validity, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be automatically provided for your product after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. There is no need to manually apply for the service. Please keep an eye on your email for future updates.
Just to avoid any misunderstanding, the safe fly reward extends the manufacturer's warranty instead of the DJI Care Refresh. If you would love to extend your DJI Care Refresh for another year, it is recommended that you purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus. Or you can purchase the 2 years coverage directly.
Thank you. Happy flying!
2023-5-26
Use props
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 660039 ft
United Kingdom

thank you care refresh has been purchased thank you
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

xboxmoddr Posted at 5-26 14:33
thank you care refresh has been purchased thank you

You are welcome. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further assistance required.
2023-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules