Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey,

This morning my M300 remote (original one) wouldn't charge. Worked fine yesterday.

I've tried multiple chargers and cables that I've tested with other devices.

I've tried holding the power button for 20 sec, holding the power and 5-axis button for 20 sec, plugging it in while holding the power button, plugging it in while holding the power and 5-axis button, blowing out the USB-C port with compressed air. No luck.

Questions:

1. Anything else I should try? I'm travelling with a Mac and so I can't try DJI Assistant as the page says it isn't supported. (The remote doesn't register when I plug it in).

2. If the internal battery runs down completely will the unit function as normal just with WB37's on the back? Or does it need some internal charge?

thanks,
2023-5-26
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to use this charger, the one that came with it. Even a high dollar Power Delivery 3.0 charger won't charge it usually. DJI thought us customers would benefit from not easily charging the RC. As long as you keep a charged external battery on the back, the internal battery will never die.
M300 Brick.jpg
2023-5-26
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

“As long as you keep a charged battery on the back the internal will never die.”

That’s what I’m hoping, but I’m not sure it is working. I’ve been careful this past week to keep a charger battery on at all times and have gone from 4 lights to 3 over the last five days.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules