Audience mode not working (Goggles 2 w/ Goggles v2)
387 3 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevlen
lvl.1

France

Hello,
I own a DJI Avata for 6 months and I use it with the Goggles 2 and DJI FPV RC2.

I also bought the Goggles V2 to share my view with a spectator while I'm flying. I was working fine couple of months ago in the Audience mode, unfortunately when I activate the Pilote Broadcasting on the Goggles 2 it's not longer seen in Audience on the Goggles V2. Doesn't matter what channel or 10, 20 or 40Mhz. Nothing.

Everything is up to date on their last firmware : drone, both goggles, RC.

So, could anyone tell me what's the procedure or is there any trick/specific order to do this thing ?

Thanks
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you use DJI FPV Goggles V2 as audience Goggles? If so, please note that it needs to switch to DJI Avata mode. Otherwise, it is unable to search the main Goggles Channel. You can power on the DJI FPV Goggles V2, and then enter "settings">"About">"Switch Aircraft Model" page to switch the aircraft model.
You can follow the operation steps below to try again:
Step 1: Link the DJI Avata to the main Goggles after powering them on.
Step 2: Go to “Settings” -> “Image Transmission” -> “Pilot” -> “Broadcasting” -> “On”. The device number(such as 312E) will be displayed when the Broadcast mode is enabled so that other devices can find the device and enter the channel to see the camera view.
Step 3: After powering on the audience Goggles, go to “Settings” -> “Image Transmission” -> “Audience”, and then select the related channel. (As shown in the picture below, the main Goggles name is “312E”.)  After confirming it, the main and audience Goggles can display the same pictures.
2023-5-27
Use props
Kevlen
lvl.1

France

Hi Mindy, thank you for the hint. That was the exact procedure I was following and nothing.

But gladly, I found the solution and I think you DJI guys should really do a revamp of the OSD menu as it's quite confusing.

I paid too much attention on the Goggles 2 (the thin one). After switching to Avata in the aircraft model in "status", I started the Pilot broadcasting and picked a channel.
But nothing appears in Audience on the Goggles V2 (the big one). Just before losing all hope, I scrolled all the menus and I found "Aircraft model" in "About" menu, switched from DJI FPV to DJI Avata, had to restart the headset and BOOM, the broadcasting channel appears in Audience and works perfectly !

So DJI guys, instead of driving your customers crazy (I saw many topics on this with confused people), maybe you should put all this in "Transmission" on all models to make more sense. Status and About menus are for information, not settings
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kevlen Posted at 5-30 06:30
Hi Mindy, thank you for the hint. That was the exact procedure I was following and nothing.

But gladly, I found the solution and I think you DJI guys should really do a revamp of the OSD menu as it's quite confusing.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you get the problem resolved. We will forward your suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules