Editing
262 3 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mahomes Goat
New

United States

I am new to this. The scissors for editing don't show up in the app on an Iphone. Not sure what  to do.
T I A
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you using? Kindly please provide us a screenshot showing the issue so we can assist you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-27
Use props
Mahomes Goat
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-27 22:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you using? Kindly please provide us a screenshot showing the issue so we can assist you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Hello!  I have a mini 2.  Here are screenshots.   I am unable to edit videos as no scissors show up when I attempt to create or edit my videos.  
IMG_1660.png
IMG_1662.png
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mahomes Goat Posted at 5-29 12:04
Hello!  I have a mini 2.  Here are screenshots.   I am unable to edit videos as no scissors show up when I attempt to create or edit my videos.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? I will post a tutorial video for your reference on how to use the DJI Fly editor. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules