Upload 360 360 Panos Problems
618 1 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droc99889
lvl.1

Italy

Hello,

So a little over two years ago, I got a Mavic Air 2, and everything was going great. I could easily upload stuff to Facebook, Instagram, and others by flying with my iPhone and the original controller. More specifically, uploading the 360 Panos to FB was easy, which is my favorite. However, one day the original controller broke, costing about the same as the new DJI Smart Controller, so I just thought it would be easier not to have to use my phone and got the smart controller. Ever since then, I have run into problems uploading my content. For the most part, I have worked out using Goshare, which wasn't easy, and just using an SD card and my PC. However, now I am running into the problems of uploading the 360 Panos to FB, where you can scroll left, right, up, etc. I have tried everything. No matter how many Youtube videos I watch, I can't get FB to download to the controller. Can anyone help me out with this? At this point, they should change the name from Smart Controller to Complicated Controller because this is crazy.

V/r

Ralph
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screen recording or screenshot of the error message showing the issue for us to check? Please note that third-party apps can be installed on the DJI Smart Controller. For initial installation, please download the apps through built-in browser or APK files through microSD card. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules