447 5 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darrenddmp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49390 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

Does DJI RS 3 mini support active track and force mobile using mobile phones like how the RSC did?
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what camera are you currently using with your DJI RS 3 Mini? Please note that the DJI RS 3 Mini does not support using the ActiveTrack function with the RavenEye Image Transmission System. Force mobile is supported with the DJI RS 3 Mini. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-28
Use props
Darrenddmp
lvl.2
  • >>>
Jamaica

A7iv. Wanted to know if I could attach phone and use active track. Not interested in raven eye.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Darrenddmp Posted at 5-29 03:45
A7iv. Wanted to know if I could attach phone and use active track. Not interested in raven eye.

Sorry for the late response. The DJI RS 3 Mini does not support active-track when connected to the Sony A7M4, as the DJI RS 3 Mini does not have an interface to connect the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-9
Use props
Darrenddmp
lvl.2
  • >>>
Jamaica

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-9 01:37
Sorry for the late response. The DJI RS 3 Mini does not support active-track when connected to the Sony A7M4, as the DJI RS 3 Mini does not have an interface to connect the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm asking about active track with a mobile phone not a mirrorless camera
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Darrenddmp Posted at 6-9 03:02
I'm asking about active track with a mobile phone not a mirrorless camera

Sorry for the confusion. ActiveTrack is available when the DJI RS 3 Mini is used with specific Panasonic camera models. The active track is not supported using your mobile device. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules