547 12 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RuralExVA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 723871 ft
United States

Dear DJI Forum Community,

I am writing this post to express my profound disappointment and frustration with my recent experience using the DJI Care Refresh service. As a loyal DJI customer, I feel it is essential to share my encounter to shed light on the issues I encountered and the subsequent impact it had on my professional endeavors.

Firstly, I faced significant difficulties with DJI's acknowledgment of receiving my drone. Despite having my package in their possession for over 24 hours, it took multiple contacts with DJI support via online chat and phone to confirm its arrival. I was even compelled to threaten filing a police report before they located my drone, which had already been signed for more than 24 hours prior.

Secondly, the promised inspection and immediate replacement of my Mini 3 Pro did not materialize as assured. DJI's representatives claimed they would inspect my returned drone promptly and dispatch a replacement on the same day. However, the shipping label was only generated at 4:46 pm, with pickup scheduled for the following day. To add insult to injury, there was an insinuation that paying an additional fee would expedite the delivery, which I find absolutely unacceptable.

Thirdly, my replacement drone has been languishing in Louisville, Kentucky, for over 36 hours now. While part of the delay can be attributed to the Memorial Day weekend, UPS informed me that DJI's failure to schedule a pickup until Friday was a contributing factor.

Regrettably, I had to cancel two important jobs that relied heavily on aerial footage for a faculty reunion and graduation celebration. Had DJI fulfilled their promises, my replacement drone would have been delivered on Saturday afternoon, as confirmed by UPS.

To add insult to injury, the estimated delivery date for my replacement is now Tuesday by 7 pm, which means it will have taken twice as long to receive the replacement as it did for DJI to receive the original drone. The implications of this delay have resulted in significant financial losses and a compromised professional reputation.

Considering the substantial loss I experienced during this ordeal, I regret not purchasing a new drone outright. The purpose of DJI Care Refresh, as advertised, was to provide timely support. Instead, I was coerced into paying extra for "improved delivery times" that would have made no difference due to DJI's lack of punctuality.

As someone with extensive experience working at UPS, specifically handling time-sensitive shipments, I can confidently say that DJI had the capacity to ensure a swift turnaround. However, their inefficiency and attempts to deny receipt of a drone their own employee signed for are unacceptable. The statement, "I don't know where your $1,000 drone is," is simply inexcusable when it was in their possession.

This unfortunate experience has left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth, not only regarding the DJI Care Refresh package but also towards DJI as a whole. In the future, I will seriously consider alternative insurance methods and manufacturers.

I hope that by sharing my experience, DJI can address the shortcomings in their customer service and provide a better experience for others who rely on their products and services.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused in your case, I understand your feeling on this case. As per the tracking number, it is UPS 2nd Day Air shipment, sorry for the delay during the transit, I will keep my close attention to the status.
Your feedback about the service will be seriously investigated. I will check the details about the issues you mentioned, we will learn from the case and keep improving our service. Sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience.
2023-5-28
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

When running a business, always have a backup plan (or drone in this particular case).
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_QqFlbpWaP4gu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 5-28 05:58
Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused in your case, I understand your feeling on this case. As per the tracking number, it is UPS 2nd Day Air shipment, sorry for the delay during the transit, I will keep my close attention to the status.
Your feedback about the service will be seriously investigated. I will check the details about the issues you mentioned, we will learn from the case and keep improving our service. Sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience.

YOU SERVICE IS TERRIBLE I STILL HAVENT HAD ANYTHING DONE OVER 4 WEEKS. WORST COMPANY SERVICE POSSIBLE
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_QqFlbpWaP4gu Posted at 5-29 02:39
YOU SERVICE IS TERRIBLE I STILL HAVENT HAD ANYTHING DONE OVER 4 WEEKS. WORST COMPANY SERVICE POSSIBLE

Hi there. We're very sorry to read your feedback on our service. I've successfully pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. As per checking with your case, this is now being handled by the higher-level team to further assist you regarding the matter. In addition, I will surely keep an eye on the progress and help you with communication with the team whenever possible. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-29
Use props
djiuser_QqFlbpWaP4gu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-29 03:54
Hi there. We're very sorry to read your feedback on our service. I've successfully pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. As per checking with your case, this is now being handled by the higher-level team to further assist you regarding the matter. In addition, I will surely keep an eye on the progress and help you with communication with the team whenever possible. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Still no refund and you have been disregarding the UK CONSUMER LAW RIGHTS
2023-5-29
Use props
djiuser_QqFlbpWaP4gu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-29 03:54
Hi there. We're very sorry to read your feedback on our service. I've successfully pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. As per checking with your case, this is now being handled by the higher-level team to further assist you regarding the matter. In addition, I will surely keep an eye on the progress and help you with communication with the team whenever possible. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

OVER 4WEEKS???
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sorry for the long wait. I understand that this is something important to you and the team is doing its best to resolve the matter. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
2023-5-29
Use props
djiuser_QqFlbpWaP4gu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

STILL NOTHING RESOLVED
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have already forwarded this concern to our dedicated team for further assistance. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with the respective department that is helping us with the case. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2023-5-30
Use props
RuralExVA
lvl.1
United States

WN1X Posted at 5-28 07:13
When running a business, always have a backup plan (or drone in this particular case).

Lesson learned!
2023-5-30
Use props
RuralExVA
lvl.1
United States

Here's an update as of 5/30/23 @ 7pm ET.

My drone sat for 3 days without a status update from UPS (holiday weekend). I received my first update this morning. Nevertheless, it was delivered today at 7pm ET. Even the UPS driver agrees, the time period it took in between locations is absolutely unacceptable for a 2nd Day Air delivery, holiday weekend or not, and Saturday was a realistic delivery date.

Over the weekend, DJI was very quick to acknowledge my posts on Facebook. The responses were all canned, and despite being tagged, my first name was misspelled (called Jeremy, when my name is Jeffrey) and there was an odd reference that something won't be taken against me regardinging my frustration ... I'd certainly hope not, though, I'm not certain why that needed to be articulated?

Seems more effort is being put into replying to, than actually remedying, these grievances....

I will provide an additional update once I am back home to unbox, update, and test fly.
Screenshot_20230528_211049_Facebook.jpg
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

RuralExVA Posted at 5-30 15:23
Here's an update as of 5/30/23 @ 7pm ET.

My drone sat for 3 days without a status update from UPS (holiday weekend). I received my first update this morning. Nevertheless, it was delivered today at 7pm ET. Even the UPS driver agrees, the time period it took in between locations is absolutely unacceptable for a 2nd Day Air delivery, holiday weekend or not, and Saturday was a realistic delivery date.

We're very sorry to misspell your name, Jeffrey. With this, we'll improve more of our service in assisting our customers and strengthen our customer relationships for a positive outcome. Please update us with the replacement drone you received at any time. We're always here to help. Thanks again for being patient and for your understanding.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules