Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery red in charger
1041 6 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI battery charger turns red with this battery in it. The battery was working yesterday.
IMG_4963.jpeg
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to charge the said battery on the drone and see if the battery will charge? In addition, when you plug in the other battery of yours on the same socket, does the red light also occurs? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to charge the said battery on the drone and see if the battery will charge? In addition, when you plug in the other battery of yours on the same socket, does the red light also occurs? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I tried changing it in the drone attached to the DJI Smart Controller charger and my own 60W Usbc charger. No luck. The battery doesn’t charge in any of the charging bank slots. I included a working battery as an example that is charging correctly.
IMG_4976.jpeg
IMG_4977.jpeg
2023-5-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Battery could be stuffed
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

jeffbake Posted at 5-29 04:49
I tried changing it in the drone attached to the DJI Smart Controller charger and my own 60W Usbc charger. No luck. The battery doesn’t charge in any of the charging bank slots. I included a working battery as an example that is charging correctly.

Thank you for the information provided, Jeffbake. I just sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-1
Use props
Way Down Yonder
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to charge the said battery on the drone and see if the battery will charge? In addition, when you plug in the other battery of yours on the same socket, does the red light also occurs? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I had a similar problem when I ran the battery down to 1% remaining.  I put it in the charger and pressed the power button on the battery twice, the second time for about 10 seconds.  Took it off the charger, put it back on and it started charging again.  Battery at last shutdown before problem read 3.26V, 3.24V, and 3.23V respectively on cells 1,2,3.  Voltage was 9.72 and temp was 49.2°...all good now.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Way Down Yonder Posted at 12-22 03:39
I had a similar problem when I ran the battery down to 1% remaining.  I put it in the charger and pressed the power button on the battery twice, the second time for about 10 seconds.  Took it off the charger, put it back on and it started charging again.  Battery at last shutdown before problem read 3.26V, 3.24V, and 3.23V respectively on cells 1,2,3.  Voltage was 9.72 and temp was 49.2°...all good now.

Hi there. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue with your battery. We also thank you for providing us with the solution that you did to isolate the problem. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules