Programmable switch to turn on/off landing lights?
486 5 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking for a programmable switch I can set to turn on/off landing lights? 5D switch doesn't have that option......
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the “Bottom auxiliary light” does not support custom key settings at this time but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-5-30
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 07:47
Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the “Bottom auxiliary light” does not support custom key settings at this time but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Thank you.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, UAViator53. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
2023-6-2
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 07:47

So my old OG Mavic Air 2 & RC-N1 combo can do this but the advanced M30 & RC Plus can't? I'm not even surprised anymore by this backwards development of products. Seriously, I have the FN key set to control the AUX light. The RC Plus has more buttons displayed than a graduating Girl Scout.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 6-2 22:40
So my old OG Mavic Air 2 & RC-N1 combo can do this but the advanced M30 & RC Plus can't? I'm not even surprised anymore by this backwards development of products. Seriously, I have the FN key set to control the AUX light. The RC Plus has more buttons displayed than a graduating Girl Scout.

Hi, Johnnokomis. Yes, it is not possible with the M30 series but we have forwarded this as a suggestion already.
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules