My DJI Mini 2’s remote won’t charge
406 3 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AsoarableDrones
New
United States

I've seen others with my problem and they say send it to a repair place, but I wanna know if I can fix it at home.
Video of someone with my problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwNzdR4CGCA
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the controller does the same thing even if you remove the mobile device from being connected to the RC? Please try to remove the mobile device and charge the RC to see if the issue persists. In addition, please use a different USB charging cable to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
AsoarableDrones
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 18:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the controller does the same thing even if you remove the mobile device from being connected to the RC? Please try to remove the mobile device and charge the RC to see if the issue persists. In addition, please use a different USB charging cable to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, I can confirm that without my iPhone attached it still doesn’t work
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AsoarableDrones Posted at 5-28 18:27
Yes, I can confirm that without my iPhone attached it still doesn’t work

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to use a different charging cable and see if the issue persists? If you still encounter the same issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules