DJI Goggles Integra bug
1696 20 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294688 ft
United States

Frequently when I turn on the goggles, I see no video feed from the mini 3 pro. I have to cycle power few times on the drone and the goggles to get the video feed.

2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please record a video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 18:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please record a video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

What am I supposed to record? There is no video feed from the drone. The goggles are connected to the drone and they let me fly the drone in complete darkness. I never experienced this issue with DJI RC.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7 Posted at 5-28 21:34
What am I supposed to record? There is no video feed from the drone. The goggles are connected to the drone and they let me fly the drone in complete darkness. I never experienced this issue with DJI RC.

Thank you for your response. You may record a video when you set up all the components and show us in the video the issue that you are having, you may use your phone to record a video. In addition, you may try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of your Goggles, RC, and the DJI Mini 3 Pro and check if the issue persists. I will post the Consumer drone and Goggles Compatibility information on the link below for your future reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Information_EN.pdf
2023-5-29
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 01:56
Thank you for your response. You may record a video when you set up all the components and show us in the video the issue that you are having, you may use your phone to record a video. In addition, you may try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of your Goggles, RC, and the DJI Mini 3 Pro and check if the issue persists. I will post the Consumer drone and Goggles Compatibility information on the link below for your future reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Compatibility_Information/Consumer_Drones_and_Goggles_Compatibility_Information_EN.pdf

I refreshed goggles firmware to no avail. Still getting occasionally black screen (no video feed) while the goggles are connected to the drone.  I often run into this issue when the drone is turned on before the goggles. I found that if I first turn on the goggles and as soon as I see the message 'Connecting to the aircraft' and then turn on the drone I am usually getting video feed with a delay though.
Please take this issue seriously and please do not deflect by asking me to record myself turning on devices. It is a ridicules request. There is a definitely a problem with the goggles.
2023-6-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7 Posted at 6-2 20:05
I refreshed goggles firmware to no avail. Still getting occasionally black screen (no video feed) while the goggles are connected to the drone.  I often run into this issue when the drone is turned on before the goggles. I found that if I first turn on the goggles and as soon as I see the message 'Connecting to the aircraft' and then turn on the drone I am usually getting video feed with a delay though.
Please take this issue seriously and please do not deflect by asking me to record myself turning on devices. It is a ridicules request. There is a definitely a problem with the goggles.

and yet you still haven't shown Paladin a video of the setup process, you will not get any further with DJI until you do this, it is a step you need to eliminate to get further help or so they can note a bug for the techs
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

Bashy Posted at 6-2 20:14
and yet you still haven't shown Paladin a video of the setup process, you will not get any further with DJI until you do this, it is a step you need to eliminate to get further help or so they can note a bug for the techs

Record the set-up process? LOL.  Turn on the drone. Wait for the beep/sound confirming the drone is powered up and then turn on the googles and turn on the motion controller. The goggles and the controller connect to the drone and I am ready to fly yet there is no video feed!!!!! (I actually once or twice took off w/o video feed) Cycle power on the goggles, no video feed, cycle power on the drone, no video feed. I do it few more times and I finally have  video feed.  Ridicules! The issue is intermittent. It does NOT happen every time.
2023-6-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
France

djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7 Posted at 6-2 20:29
Record the set-up process? LOL.  Turn on the drone. Wait for the beep/sound confirming the drone is powered up and then turn on the googles and turn on the motion controller. The goggles and the controller connect to the drone and I am ready to fly yet there is no video feed!!!!! (I actually once or twice took off w/o video feed) Cycle power on the goggles, no video feed, cycle power on the drone, no video feed. I do it few more times and I finally have  video feed.  Ridicules! The issue is intermittent. It does NOT happen every time.

Thats fine, as you were....
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7 Posted at 6-2 20:05
I refreshed goggles firmware to no avail. Still getting occasionally black screen (no video feed) while the goggles are connected to the drone.  I often run into this issue when the drone is turned on before the goggles. I found that if I first turn on the goggles and as soon as I see the message 'Connecting to the aircraft' and then turn on the drone I am usually getting video feed with a delay though.
Please take this issue seriously and please do not deflect by asking me to record myself turning on devices. It is a ridicules request. There is a definitely a problem with the goggles.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the issue. Please understand that we need the video of how you set up the unit so we can check it further. In addition, please refresh or update the firmware of your RC Motion 2 and DJI Mini 3 Pro and not only the Goggles. Please make sure to open the Goggles menu, select status, and make sure that the aircraft model displayed at the top of the menu is correct. Otherwise, select Switch from the upper right corner of the menu and then select the correct aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Romania

Hello. After few flights with Dji AVATA and goggles INTEGRA i got a problem. Goggles Integra just lost signal and blackout. Luckily i was really close and low to the ground so i could save Dji AVATA.
After this i tried to restart and they wont turn on again.
They just keep beeping and lights are blinking and nothing is happening.  I even cannont connect to the app “Dji fly app”. Not even aircraft can connect to the app.
Is there something i can do to reset them with combination of buttons?
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx Posted at 9-30 08:32
Hello. After few flights with Dji AVATA and goggles INTEGRA i got a problem. Goggles Integra just lost signal and blackout. Luckily i was really close and low to the ground so i could save Dji AVATA.
After this i tried to restart and they wont turn on again.
They just keep beeping and lights are blinking and nothing is happening.  I even cannont connect to the app “Dji fly app”. Not even aircraft can connect to the app.

From my experience, you need to be close to the aircraft to re-establish connection.  If you are too far away you will no be able to get video feed. I would expect DJI support team  know that but they don't know squat.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Romania

djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7 Posted at 9-30 08:39
From my experience, you need to be close to the aircraft to re-establish connection.  If you are too far away you will no be able to get video feed. I would expect DJI support team  know that but they don't know squat.

I was 20m away when this happen at high of 1.5m .
So they could not lose signal, avata and controller continue to work, but i didnt had any feed coming out from goggles.
Later when i try to charge them. They just beeping.

Also as i mention. They dont want to start (as you can hear
When you start a computer, like they dont make any sound or image coming out from them.
Just lights blinking and beeping sound.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx Posted at 9-30 09:22
I was 20m away when this happen at high of 1.5m .
So they could not lose signal, avata and controller continue to work, but i didnt had any feed coming out from goggles.
Later when i try to charge them. They just beeping.

so what you are saying is that your goggles don't work at all, is that right? When I am 20m away from the drone and I turn on the googles I will never get video feed. So initial connection to the drone must be attempted when your are a couple meters away from the drone.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Croatia

Yes. They dont work at all when i try to start (goggles integra) . No image, nothing. Complete blackout. They have never fall or something similar.

What i was saying is that when this happened(complete blackout from goggles) i was 20m from the drone at low hight on open area..
They just blacked out. Nothing on the screen, no feed, nothing. And to point it out, drone and goggles are 15 days old.

Later when i try to restart they never work again. No image coming out. No matter if i connect the Avata or not.
Problems are only goggles. They cannot connect to the app or even when i charge them. They just beep beep beep.

My question was if there is some hard reset button or combination of the buttons to make a reset.

Obviously there is no hope for them so i will need to send them to dji to make a diagnostic and further inspection.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_0JZq3kUSy6H7
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx Posted at 9-30 11:26
Yes. They dont work at all when i try to start (goggles integra) . No image, nothing. Complete blackout. They have never fall or something similar.

What i was saying is that when this happened(complete blackout from goggles) i was 20m from the drone at low hight on open area..

Just return it
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx Posted at 9-30 08:32
After this i tried to restart and they wont turn on again.

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Just to confirm, when you press to turn or just press it once it lights up but it will not power on, correct? Will it be fine if you post a video of the operation? Thank you very much.
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 10-1 04:06
Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Just to confirm, when you press to turn or just press it once it lights up but it will not power on, correct? Will it be fine if you post a video of the operation? Thank you very much.

Yes. That is correct. Lights do get on (battery level) but when i double tap to turn on it wont turn on.

Here is a link on youtube so you can see it.

youtube.com/shorts/z1GUrLtgcTk?si=IpfVtf2dTB4FxMMU

Same thing happens if i put it to charge.. it starts beeping and then i need to push two times(same as if i want to turn it off ) to stop the beeping.
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Croatia

So you asked me to send video here and then i got into two problems…

Its a joke…

I hope you will be able to see a video when you copy a link.
IMG_1523.png
IMG_1526.png
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx
lvl.1

Romania

Also to mention that neither with Avata or Goggles i am unable to connect to dji fly app. So i cannont update anything. Because it dont recognise. Before this i was updating regularly.

With Avata i was never able to connect to the app.

With goggles i was able to connect before this happened, but now they also dont want to connect to the app.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_P0jtLr6PUejx Posted at 10-1 13:29
Yes. That is correct. Lights do get on (battery level) but when i double tap to turn on it wont turn on.

Here is a link on youtube so you can see it.

Thank you for the added information. We suggest submitting a request for a replacement if your package was bought from the DJI official online store or contact the reseller if it was bought from a 3rd party store. You can also submit a repair request or contact our DJI support for assistance using the following link; https://support.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience and valued support. Have a nice day.
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_lSQVh2pnW8nr
New

Cambodia

I can not charge or turn in my DJI goggles integra

Please help me to fix problem above  (No light when I charge or turn on ) .
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules