DJI Avata - Headset Signal Loss
234 3 2023-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shedtheveil
lvl.1

United States

Good afternoon,

I have a DJI Avata and Goggles 2.  Things have been fine since I have purchased the drone (2 weeks ago) until tonight.  I have everything hooked up correctly, including my phone to the goggles and the DJI fly app on.  However, when I take off my MPS is jumping from 4 to 50.  I can barely fly from the back of my house to the front of my house without losing the signal to the headset.  All of the connections are secure on the headset and not overtightened.  

Any reports of this happening to anyone else?  
2023-5-28
Use props
shedtheveil
lvl.1

United States

Let me state, when the signal integrity is jumping the drone is less than 10 yards away from me at eye level.  
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the Goggles? Kindly please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists. Lastly, please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone series and please update/refresh all the components that you have. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
shedtheveil
lvl.1

United States

I am receiving MC Interference in the goggles.  When I look at the connection in manual mode I can only see the 5GHz as the headset I don't believe transmits at 2GHZ.  But at 40 the signal bounces from red to green at intervals about every 3 seconds standing in front of the drone hovering.  The same for the 30 and 20 settings.  I almost wonder if someone has installed a jammer in the area as I did fly at another location about 5 miles from my home.  I received the MC Interference (I was sitting in my car with the door open) however my signal did not drop below 47MBS when I was over 100 feet out.  

The interference with signal I receive is in my own back yard within 10 feet of the drone.  It jumps between good signal and low teens for MBS and back and forth.  Nothing has changed at my home and I have flown here for two weeks with no issues until yesterday.  
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules