Problema con el motor de giro.
361 1 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LorenaCiudad13
New

Spain

Buenas tardes:

Tengo un problema con el uso del dispositivo DJI OM 4. El motor de giro horizontal está activado constantemente girando a la derecha.
Parece como si el joystick de manejo del gimbal mandase constantemente la orden de giro lateral. A causa de esto no me es posible utilizar el gimbal con normalidad puesto que siempre está girado totalmente hacia un lateral.
¿Exite alguna forma de reiniciar los valores de fábrica o realizar un reset duro para arreglar el problema del joystick?
Saludo, gracias de antemano por la ayuda.

Good afternoon:

I have a problem with using the DJI OM 4 device. The horizontal slew motor is constantly activated by turning to the right.
It seems as if the gimbal joystick is constantly sending the command to turn sideways. Because of this I am unable to use the gimbal normally as it is always turned all the way to the side.  Is there any way to reset to factory settings or perform a hard reset to fix the joystick problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, LorenaCiudad13. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try calibrating the gimbal and test whether the issue remains. Also, ensure that the mobile phone is properly balanced on the gimbal. If the issue remains, please record the abnormal behaviour and post it here for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules