Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is Broadcasting TO DJI RC Remote Possible?
352 2 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xzmple
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1342608 ft
United States

I've been trying to find a deifintive answer on Youtube, Reddit, Forums etc and never seem to find the right answer I'm looking for. Does anyone know if I can broadcast from my DJI Googles v2 or from my O3 air unit itself to the (DJI RC Remote) whilst flying my NON-DJI drone? (For Clairty I have a Nazgul FPV drone with O3 Air Unit) I ask this cause I can and have broadcasted my google view/O3 Air unit to one of my friends (Googles 2/Avata googles). All posts Ive seen are talking about live streaming to YT,Twitch,etc from the remote which Im not trying to do, Im just simply curios if I can broadcast to the remote for spectators before I buy it.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Xzmple. Thanks for reaching out. We will forward your inquiry to our engineers for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive feedback.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for your patience. As confirmed by our engineers, DJI O3 Air unit cannot broadcast images to DJI RC. The  DJI RC Pro, however, can be realized through FPV live function. Use the Type C port of the goggles to connect it to DJI RC Pro. Run FPV Live on the remote controller to output HDMI signal. We hope this clarifies your concern. Have a nice day!
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules