Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avata in the Forest
794 8 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Love pushing myself in the woods. Fast long runs and tight technical bits. Spent an hour searching for the Avata last weekend, no such accidents this week. Avata, manual mode, camera on auto, Duality antennas (amazing antennas for any fpv quad) on the goggles. No grading added in post either and straight out the onboard recorded footage. Really enjoyed this one -  The range and penetration of this little fun bucket is 2nd to none......

2023-5-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One forest looks much the same as another, from the inside   Is this the same location at which you had the mis-hap the other day, I wonder?  Certainly, the Avata seems to be the "Go anywhere" drone.
2023-5-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Love it,     that range is great in the woods.
2023-5-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb video!
2023-6-2
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love it! We seem to have very similar landscape and in my opinion this is exactly where the Avata excels.
2023-6-2
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-2 04:22
Love it! We seem to have very similar landscape and in my opinion this is exactly where the Avata excels.

Totally agree and love it in here. Penetration and control. Don't actually know where a lot of other pilots give it constant bad press ?
2023-6-14
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-30 23:20
Love it,     that range is great in the woods.

Furthest point is usualy about 15-20mbps too. It's still able to go further but the bit rate drops quite quickly.
2023-6-14
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 6-14 05:34
Totally agree and love it in here. Penetration and control. Don't actually know where a lot of other pilots give it constant bad press ?

I think most saw it as a home-built cinewhoop and expected the very same flight characteristics.
2023-6-17
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-17 02:17
I think most saw it as a home-built cinewhoop and expected the very same flight characteristics.

Don't get me wrong as I started on Cinewhoops and flown most of the ones available past and present from GEPRC. I loved the CL35, but it was delicate. The Avata has been piled into a brick wall, a concrete block, metal climbing frame and plunged from the tree canopy. After all that, all I have replaced is a set of props and had to give her a good clean as it was green....Certainly surprised me just how enjoyable it is to fly and the flight time......Far surpasses anything out there in relation to traditional cinewhoops.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules