Zoom function on RC Motion 2 Controller
2968 11 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_45BwFgY91mQ1
lvl.1

United States

Hi! Does anyone know how to zoom in/out while using the RC motion 2 controller.
Thanks!
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Can you confirm what DJI drone you're using the DJI RC Motion 2 with? Thank you.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_45BwFgY91mQ1
lvl.1

United States

Hi Tony! I'm using Mavic 3 pro Cine drone.
Thanks!
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_45BwFgY91mQ1
lvl.1

United States

Hi Tony! Any update?
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, it does support the zooming function. If the aircraft supports the Explore Mode (such as DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine), when the Explore Mode is turned on, scroll the zoom dial (FN dial) on the goggles view to adjust the camera zoom. The zoom can reach 28 times. Explore Mode is optional for both videos and photos. The image transmission screen will be magnified as the focal length changes during zooming when using the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series drone with DJI Goggles Integra or DJI Goggles 2. Additionally, to enable "Explore Mode," just go to the goggles menu>Camera>Explore mode. We hope this helps!
2023-6-2
Use props
Hyblos
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-6-2 23:56
Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, it does support the zooming function. If the aircraft supports the Explore Mode (such as DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine), when the Explore Mode is turned on, scroll the zoom dial (FN dial) on the goggles view to adjust the camera zoom. The zoom can reach 28 times. Explore Mode is optional for both videos and photos. The image transmission screen will be magnified as the focal length changes during zooming when using the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series drone with DJI Goggles Integra or DJI Goggles 2. Additionally, to enable "Explore Mode," just go to the goggles menu>Camera>Explore mode. We hope this helps!

Hello. Is it possible to Zoom image with RC Motion 2, Goggles 2 and Mini 3 Pro ?
1-9 06:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hyblos Posted at 1-9 06:10
Hello. Is it possible to Zoom image with RC Motion 2, Goggles 2 and Mini 3 Pro ?

Hi, Hyblos. I hope you are doing well today. Regretfully the Mini 3 Pro connected to the Goggles 2 and Motion 2 does not have a zooming function. I understand the inconvenience and will forward it to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
1-10 02:26
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 02:26
Hi, Hyblos. I hope you are doing well today. Regretfully the Mini 3 Pro connected to the Goggles 2 and Motion 2 does not have a zooming function. I understand the inconvenience and will forward it to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience and valued support.

Does the Mavic Air 3 support zoom function via the Motion Controller 2's wheel and Integra Goggles?
1-30 09:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wanbli Posted at 1-30 09:49
Does the Mavic Air 3 support zoom function via the Motion Controller 2's wheel and Integra Goggles?

Hi Wanbli.  Zoom in Air 3 is not supported when using Integra and Motion Controller 2  as it focuses on an immersive flight experience, unlike the standard remote controllers that are mainly used for photography experience. Have a nice day.
1-31 01:22
Use props
Nokoff
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 01:22
Hi Wanbli.  Zoom in Air 3 is not supported when using Integra and Motion Controller 2  as it focuses on an immersive flight experience, unlike the standard remote controllers that are mainly used for photography experience. Have a nice day.

Please can we get Zoom functionality mapped to the scroll wheel? It isn't mapped to any other function. PLEASE BOYS! Why did we waste money on the Air 3 when we can get the same functionality in the Mini 4 Pro? I think I speak for All Air3 owners when I say that we want Zoom support in the Goggles/Motion Controller
4-14 03:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nokoff Posted at 4-14 03:04
Please can we get Zoom functionality mapped to the scroll wheel? It isn't mapped to any other function. PLEASE BOYS! Why did we waste money on the Air 3 when we can get the same functionality in the Mini 4 Pro? I think I speak for All Air3 owners when I say that we want Zoom support in the Goggles/Motion Controller

Hi there. We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-15 02:30
Use props
djiuser_40x8jcRHh1Qn
lvl.1

Canada

Going to second this. Just picked up a MC2 and a set of Goggles 3 for my Air 3. Zoom functionality should be standard, hopefully you're able to add it as a fast follow.
4-19 17:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules