Problems with the processing of multiple flights.
766 10 2023-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

Hello everyone. I need help with the processing of a series of flights. When I tried to process them this happened:

See attach img 1

When I entered the setup menu for the center point of the base I could see the following issue:

See attach img 2

I'm a bit stuck and I can't fix the problem. All flights seem to have the same internal files. Has anyone had this problem? Which may be due? Thanks for the help  

Antolín

1.jpg
2.jpg
2023-5-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

What type of base station are you using?
2023-5-30
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-30 00:56

D-RTK 2 - DJI
2023-5-30
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-30 00:56

I have a Marice 300 RTK with a Zenmuse L1
2023-5-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Could you please describe your workflow for using DRTK2?

What you show in the picture is symptomatic of a misused DRTK-2. By that I mean, moved many times, and placed randomly with no known coordinates.
2023-5-30
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-30 02:46
Could you please describe your workflow for using DRTK2?

What you show in the picture is symptomatic of a misused DRTK-2. By that I mean, moved many times, and placed randomly with no known coordinates.

Hello

Thanks for your reply

We follow the workflow that comes in the manuals and fly according to the instructions.

In this case we flew a very large area and we had to move the base several times, since it is a mountainous area. Specifically we did 6 flights.

The problem comes when trying to join those 6 flights that don't match. Could you describe the workflow for these cases?

We could also connect to the permanent bases of the Spanish Geographic Institute. Would this fix the problem?

Thank you
2023-5-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

CETEMAS Posted at 5-30 03:31
Hello

Thanks for your reply

In view of the results, I think that you do not enter the coordinates of the DRTK2 in the RC at each change of position. What you can do to save your dataset, you extract the RINEX files from the DRTK2. You do a static post process to find their exact coordinates, with the RINEX of the national system as a reference, it's better.

RTK with network base stations yes why not. But beyond 20km from the base station the problem will be the same, until TERRA simply refuses to generate the cloud point.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D564%26typeid%3D564

Send me your RINEX DRTK2 + Base station files from your national network if you can't find the coordinates.
2023-5-30
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

Good morning. Do you have any article or workflow that describes these three processes that you describe to me?

1. enter the coordinates of the DRTK2 in the RC at each change of position
2.extract the RINEX files from the DRTK2
3. Do a static post process to find their exact coordinates, with the RINEX of the national system as a reference.

From what I understand, is it possible to fix this problem?

Perhaps it would be better to try to do it ourselves. Now that I am in contact with you, and we learn for the following flights and avoid unnecessary mistakes.

Thanks for the help

Antolin
2023-5-30
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-30 03:49
In view of the results, I think that you do not enter the coordinates of the DRTK2 in the RC at each change of position. What you can do to save your dataset, you extract the RINEX files from the DRTK2. You do a static post process to find their exact coordinates, with the RINEX of the national system as a reference, it's better.

RTK with network base stations yes why not. But beyond 20km from the base station the problem will be the same, until TERRA simply refuses to generate the cloud point.

Hello? I dont know if yo are still there

Thanks
2023-5-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

CETEMAS Posted at 5-30 22:03
Good morning. Do you have any article or workflow that describes these three processes that you describe to me?

1. enter the coordinates of the DRTK2 in the RC at each change of position

Hi,

No, I don't know of any article that talks about it. I have to motivate myself to write one. DJI is not very good at writing quality documentation. It would even seem that the retention of information and the clamping of the system are voluntary in the case of DRTK-2. Why hide RTCM3 observations behind a .DAT file?

If you connect your antenna to a PC via a USB C cable, you will have three folders that will appear. The first contains the famous .DAT files. I don't remember the name of the folder.

Send me one of these .DATs and the Spanish CORS RINEX from the same period, then we'll see what we can do. It should be fairly easy to find the coordinates.
2023-6-1
Use props
CETEMAS
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-1 01:13
Hi,

No, I don't know of any article that talks about it. I have to motivate myself to write one. DJI is not very good at writing quality documentation. It would even seem that the retention of information and the clamping of the system are voluntary in the case of DRTK-2. Why hide RTCM3 observations behind a .DAT file?

Hello
Thank you very much for your help.

We are going to prepare a data set to send you and we will describe the work flow that we follow to see if we are able to correct those flights. It's been too much work to remove it.

DJI has lousy information.

I thank you again for your help

Best regards
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules