DJI Mini 3 Controller Not Charging
2842 9 2023-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RolloGJ
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

I have recently bought a DJI Mini 3 and I've used it once. The controller will not charge at all.

I've used a powerful charged (as I've seen on this thread that you need to do that) and it's still not working.

I have the Care Refresh Package. The drone was bought on 11 May.

Thanks.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask you're using DJI RC or RC-N1? The DJI RC supports up to 15 W (5 V, 3 A) charging power, and the DJI RC-N1 remote controller can use a charger of 10 W (5 V, 2 A). Please also check if the LED will turn on when charging. If not, please test with another cable and charger to see if it works.
2023-5-30
Use props
RolloGJ
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

It's a DJI RC. I've tried charging correctly and tried different cables.

There is no LED light appearing.

Rollo
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RolloGJ Posted at 5-30 01:41
Hi there,

It's a DJI RC. I've tried charging correctly and tried different cables.

If the LED still does not turn on when charging with another charger, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-5-30
Use props
Milos Jakovljevic
New

Serbia

Hi, i'm in same situation, i bought the Mini 3 with RC controller and used it twice before remote completely died. No led lights, nothing happens when you connect to charger, can't turn it on. I'm really disappointed. I can't even return it for warranty as i bought in in another country and i now i have a product that i can't even use.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Milos Jakovljevic Posted at 6-4 00:47
Hi, i'm in same situation, i bought the Mini 3 with RC controller and used it twice before remote completely died. No led lights, nothing happens when you connect to charger, can't turn it on. I'm really disappointed. I can't even return it for warranty as i bought in in another country and i now i have a product that i can't even use.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You may change different cables and chargers to charge the remote and leave it being charged overnight.
If the issue can not be resolved, you are advised to send it back for repair.
We are sorry that DJI does not provide global warranty, you may choose paid repair services or send it back to the service center located in the country you bought the device from.
2023-6-5
Use props
fansdad62804
New

United Kingdom

I bought my DJI Mini 3 and received it today. It won’t charge straight out of the box. Tried every lead I have it just won’t charge. Pretty crap for a product I bought for £650.

Can’t even get support and I have to send at my own cost to Holland which is a joke. I needed this for a paid job this week whcih I will now lose income for
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdad62804 Posted at 7-19 08:19
I bought my DJI Mini 3 and received it today. It won’t charge straight out of the box. Tried every lead I have it just won’t charge. Pretty crap for a product I bought for £650.

Can’t even get support and I have to send at my own cost to Holland which is a joke. I needed this for a paid job this week whcih I will now lose income for

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you have created a case? If so, can we have your case number? We will forward your case to our service center and try to help you at our best.
We saw that you said you can not even get the support. Did you contact our support? Which support?
Hotline, online chat or email support?
2023-7-19
Use props
gkm
lvl.1

India

Did your problem get resolved. I am facing identical same issue. There was a update, when i went for update and connected the RC, after some time RC stopped responding to the mobile, felt the charge is over. however the RC was dead (no indictor led) Blinking. and tried 4 different chargers which are responding to battrey etc, but not to the RC.
1-21 02:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

gkm@gtsindia.co Posted at 1-21 02:07
Did your problem get resolved. I am facing identical same issue. There was a update, when i went for update and connected the RC, after some time RC stopped responding to the mobile, felt the charge is over. however the RC was dead (no indictor led) Blinking. and tried 4 different chargers which are responding to battrey etc, but not to the RC.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide repair services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
1-22 01:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules