Video transmission became extremely laggy/choppy DJI FPV
884 3 2023-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans59bb6fac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. I owe DJI FPV Combo for about 3 weeks, was more than happy with it and suddenly starting 3 days ago something happen with my goggles I guess? The clips on sd card and then on my Mac are absolutely fine like they were but the transmission itself as I fly it’s almost unmanageable. It’s just micro stuttering all the time, the background or side pixels are loading slower then the rest and I’m like literally 100-200m in front of me. Issue that I have from the beginning but I never tested further because I was afraid of losing a drone but I don’t fly that far so it didn’t bother me I do mostly freestyle on manual, never crashed or never anything happened. I tested it with 3 different locations, all my devices off like Bluetooth’s from iPhone gimbal, iPhone itself, I’m totally in open and no matter what it’s “lagging”. Can anyone help me please?
2023-5-30
Use props
fans59bb6fac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’m sorry I forgot to explain that the issue I had from the beginning was the HD was losing it signal approximately after 350-400m and was becoming laggy but in a different way - less frequent, but more aggresive, let’s say it would lag for 0,75-1sec meaning my goggles would just freeze on one frame and then “unlag” 3m further so I used to turn back and fly in that distance.
2023-5-30
Use props
fans59bb6fac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’m sorry I forgot to explain that the issue I had from the beginning was the HD was losing it signal approximately after 350-400m and was becoming laggy but in a different way - less frequent, but more aggresive, let’s say it would lag for 0,75-1sec meaning my goggles would just freeze on one frame and then “unlag” 3m further so I used to turn back and fly in that distance.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please check whether the channel is experiencing interference. It's recommended to check if the flight environment is open and if there is any interference to rule out any environmental interference. Please also check if there is any obstacle located between the goggles and the drone, and check if the operator is flying the drone with their back facing the drone.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules