M300 Cannot create flight route folder and to save payload settings
1216 3 2023-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello,
I'm from Brazil, I have an M300 RTK with Zenmuse L1.

After the latest Smart Controller, M300 and L1 updates, I am no longer able to perform LiDAR mapping flights.

I import the KMZ, configure the flight parameters (see below) and when I press play on the flight plan to be executed, two alerts appear with the following messages: "Creating flight route folder failed" and "Failed to save Payload Settings. Reconfigure before executing flight route".

Error

Error

I thought it was a problem with formatting the memory cards, I tried to format them in all possible standards (Ex-FAT, FAT-32 and NTFS), but nothing helped. I tested the following memory cards: SanDisk Extreme U3 A1 32GB, SanDisk Ultra C10 32GB, SanDisk Extreme U3 A2 128GB and Lexar C10 U3 64GB.

Unfortunately the problem persists.

Parameters used:
Zenmuse L1 LiDAR Mapping
Point Cloud Density: 157 point/m²
GSD: 2.73 cm/px
Safe Takeoff Altitude: 100m
IMU Calibration: Selected
Terrain Follow: Selected
Terrain Follow Height: 100 m
Takeoff Speed: 15 m/s
Speed: 6 m/s
Course Angle: 313°
Side Overlap: 20%
Forward Overlap: 70%
Margin: 0m
Photo Mode: Timed Interval Shot
Return Mode: Triple
Sampling Rate: 160 KHz
Scanning Mode: Repetitive
RGB Coloring: Selected

Firmware Versions
M300: 07.00.0100
Smart Controller Enterprise: 07.00.0100
Zenmuse L1: 07.00.0110
Left Battery: 01.02.05.44
Right Battery: 01.02.05.44

Please, anyone who is experiencing the same problem, comment here if there is any solution, as I have already tried to downgrade to a previous version of L1 but the system does not allow me to.

2023-5-30
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Did you try to "manually" create a folder? L1 Settings > Create folder. Did you try to put the SD in a Mac/Linux/Win and create a folder? I didn't upgrade to latest FMW
2023-5-31
Use props
lvl.1

Brazil

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 5-31 00:01
Did you try to "manually" create a folder? L1 Settings > Create folder. Did you try to put the SD in a Mac/Linux/Win and create a folder? I didn't upgrade to latest FMW

Updating, waiting for other errors related to the Memory Card Slot to appear, we opened a call with the supplier who is the official representative of DJI in Brazil, they are in contact to check what it could be.

This option of creating a folder manually is no use, as for each flight he necessarily needs to create a folder related to that flight with his own standards.

Thank you anyway.
2023-6-1
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

It was more to check if it could access and write to the SD.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules