DJI RC can't play back d-log and d-cinelike files
671 7 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronemagics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179767 ft
Hungary

Hello there, is there any workaround to handle the recorded clips on the DJI RC ? I dont want to bring  a laptop on my vacation, so I thought after flying my drone,

I put the card from the drone ( mini 3 Pro  or my Mavic 3 ) onto the DJI RC,
watch the clips, and delete what I don't need.

BUT:  DJI RC doesn't play d-cinelike or d-log clips from card !   

Any solution or new firmware update that solves this issue ?

2023-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just take some extra memory cards with you and delete nothing.    The RC probably doesn't have the power to play back 10 bit video,   as most PCs dont have that power.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The DJI RC can preview D-Cinelike and D-Log in the playback, but under low resolution. It cannot be downloaded. If you are unable to do so, can you confirm the firmware version of the DJI RC for further checking? Thank you.
2023-5-31
Use props
dronemagics
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 5-31 01:29
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The DJI RC can preview D-Cinelike and D-Log in the playback, but under low resolution. It cannot be downloaded. If you are unable to do so, can you confirm the firmware version of the DJI RC for further checking? Thank you.

hello, RC firmware : 01.03.0100
I put the micro sd card into the DJI RC card slot. It shows the file xx.mp4, but when I press play, it says it cannot play the file. I've tried with Mavic 3 d-log videos ( 5K ) and mini3 Pro clips in d-cinelike ( 4K ) , none of them succeded
2023-5-31
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

The video cache is stored on the remote control, you can view it and then decide what to delete from the drone.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronemagics Posted at 5-31 12:16
hello, RC firmware : 01.03.0100
I put the micro sd card into the DJI RC card slot. It shows the file xx.mp4, but when I press play, it says it cannot play the file. I've tried with Mavic 3 d-log videos ( 5K ) and mini3 Pro clips in d-cinelike ( 4K ) , none of them succeded

Thanks for the update. What error are you getting when you try to play them? If you can post a screenshot, that would be better. Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
dronemagics
lvl.2
Indonesia

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-31 17:48
The video cache is stored on the remote control, you can view it and then decide what to delete from the drone.

that doesnt work since the cached clips have different naming ( usually a date stamp) than the recorded origina ( a number ). so I dunno which is which
2023-6-7
Use props
dronemagics
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 6-3 06:30
Thanks for the update. What error are you getting when you try to play them? If you can post a screenshot, that would be better. Thank you.

Hi, screen simply says: “ can’t play this video.”

clips are D-cinelike, mp4 , 25fps
Dji Rc firmware : 01.03.0100
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules