Shipping drone to service center interrupted
290 3 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andi Bird
New
Germany

Hi there,

I´ve opened case CAS-12799035-H2R6N2 to repair my Mini 3 Pro drone.

After having got the QR Code I´ve initiated the shipment to the service center via UPS.
UPS lost the package for 2 weeks. Now they found it and proceed with the shipment.
UPS asks me for a contact phone number and email address to inform the receiver.
I have the contact name Zoltan Szabo and the phone number +3694886396, but no email address.

May I ask for a contact email address or will you inform service center in Hungary?

BR,
Andi

2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you shipped it back via the shipping label provided by us, right? We will ask our service center to pay attention to this package directly, please rest assured.
2023-5-31
Use props
Andi Bird
New
Germany

Hi Mindy, yes, it is shipped with the shipping label provided by you. Some minutes ago I got the confirmation from UPS, that the package will arive in Hungary on June, 1st. So everything seems to go well now. Thank you for your answer!
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Andi Bird Posted at 5-31 01:31
Hi Mindy, yes, it is shipped with the shipping label provided by you. Some minutes ago I got the confirmation from UPS, that the package will arive in Hungary on June, 1st. So everything seems to go well now. Thank you for your answer!

You're welcome. We will also forward this to our service center and ask them to process your case asap. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules