My DJI RS3 PRO is DEAD
2467 4 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ogb
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

I recently upgraded to the new firmware.
When I did switch on the gimbal yesterday, it appeared completely dead.
No motors.
No power to DJI Transmission.
No power to Focus Motor nor to the Lidar Range finder.
I cannot switch mode with the selector.
I cannot connect with the app thru Bluetooth.
On the display, there is a red icon depicting a satellite.
What the H***?
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ogb. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read about this. Please try the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check the battery level of the gimbal before powering on. If a new battery is used, it is recommended to charge the battery for 10 min before powering on.
* Please use a charger with recommended power and the provided USB-C Cable.
2. Press the Power button separately when the gimbal is powered off to check whether the battery level indicators light up. If the battery level indicators light up but the gimbal cannot be powered on, try to reinstall the battery grip or clean the contact surface between the battery grip and the gimbal. If possible, test with another gimbal or battery grip alternately to determine whether the gimbal or battery grip is the source of the issue.

Please keep us posted.
2023-5-31
Use props
ogb
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 18:10
Hi, ogb. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read about this. Please try the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check the battery level of the gimbal before powering on. If a new battery is used, it is recommended to charge the battery for 10 min before powering on.

Hi DJI Gamora,
I tried everything according to your advice.
But no joy.
The screen lights up so there is power, but the gimbal seems completely dead.
2023-6-1
Use props
ogb
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Anyone out there?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ogb Posted at 6-1 09:19
Hi DJI Gamora,
I tried everything according to your advice.
But no joy.

Hi, ogb. Thank you for the update. If the issue persists after the above solutions have been tried, we recommend that you send your product back to DJI for proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules