Other external mic on pocket 2 ?
360 7 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pyro99
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to use an external microphone what is not the wireless one in the creator pack. Do you know? Because I tried with no success.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know you want to connect to wireless or wired mic? For wired mic, please make sure that you use a 3.5mm TRS or TRRS microphone as external microphone.
2023-5-31
Use props
Pyro99
lvl.1

France

Like this ?
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pyro99. Thank you for the reply. There is no certain type of 3rd party external microphone that can be recommended, but you can try the following steps below:

1. Use an ordinary 3.5 mm earphone to connect to the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter or the Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter. If the recording fails, please send their Do-It-All Handle back.
2. If the audio recording is normal, please make sure you are using a 3.5mm TRS or TRRS microphone. Please check whether the audio recording is normal when the microphone is used alone or with another device such as a mobile phone. If the audio recording fails, it can be determined that there is an error with the microphone.
3. If the audio recording is normal when the microphone is used with another device, a high probability is that there is a compatibility issue with the device being used with DJI Pocket 2. We recommend that the customer use DJI Mic. As compatibility tests for third-party microphones have not been conducted yet, DJI cannot guarantee their compatibility. Hope this helps.
2023-6-2
Use props
Pyro99
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:19
Hi, Pyro99. Thank you for the reply. There is no certain type of 3rd party external microphone that can be recommended, but you can try the following steps below:

1. Use an ordinary 3.5 mm earphone to connect to the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter or the Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter. If the recording fails, please send their Do-It-All Handle back.

I do not have the Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pyro99 Posted at 6-2 04:10
I do not have the Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter.

Hi, Pyro99. You may use an ordinary 3.5 mm earphone to connect to the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter.
2023-6-6
Use props
Pyro99
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 23:11
Hi, Pyro99. You may use an ordinary 3.5 mm earphone to connect to the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter.

But I do not have the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pyro99 Posted at 6-7 01:16
But I do not have the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle 3.5mm audio adapter.

Hi, Pyro99. Regretfully, that can't be achieved. You'll need to have DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle to connect an external mic just like the image below:
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules