DJI CARE REFRESH Air2s Activation problem.
461 9 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354639 ft
Poland

Hello. Recently, I purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2S drone. I received it as a gift and it was activated immediately upon purchase. I have tested it a few times.

Yesterday, for my birthday, my wife gave me DJI Care Refresh. Today, when I tried to activate it, I received the following error message: "Your product has been activated for over 48 hours and can no longer be bound to the service."

I don't want to fly the drone without this service since I received it anyway, and I'm simply afraid to fly it without coverage. My wife is horrified that she purchased DJI Care, which cannot be returned because the packaging has been opened.

The serial number of the drone is 3YTBK7M00303QE.

I'm also puzzled as to why third-party sellers are allowed to sell the product without informing buyers about this requirement.

I kindly request your assistance.

2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I'm sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. According to the error message and a thorough investigation of the serial number, the device has been activated for more than 48 hours. We recommend applying for a video verification process. If your video passes verification, you will be notified via email and will be able to activate your DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours. For the video verification reference, please see the link below. Thank you.

https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload?lang=en
2023-5-31
Use props
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Poland

Below is the movie according to your instructions.

How long does verification usually take?
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Whatever_12 Posted at 5-31 23:38
Below is the movie according to your instructions.

https://youtu.be/OgLXw6vRTzE

Thank you for the information. The video verification procedure has no set timeframe; it may vary depending on the device. If you encounter any issues, please contact our support team via email at djicare@dji.com and include the error message you received. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-1
Use props
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Poland

Now I see that in addition to the procedure in the provided link, there is also a "send" option. And that's exactly what I did a moment ago. Well, I guess I uploaded the video here unnecessarily. Anyway, thank you for your help, and I hope I pass the verification successfully

2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Whatever_12 Posted at 6-1 11:34
Now I see that in addition to the procedure in the provided link, there is also a "send" option. And that's exactly what I did a moment ago. Well, I guess I uploaded the video here unnecessarily. Anyway, thank you for your help, and I hope I pass the verification successfully

You're welcome. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates on this. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
2023-6-1
Use props
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Poland

Everything has already been arranged, quickly, efficiently and nice.  It's a pleasure to work with you  - DJI
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Whatever_12 Posted at 6-1 23:18
Everything has already been arranged, quickly, efficiently and nice.  It's a pleasure to work with you  - DJI

Thanks for the update. Glad to know this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-2
Use props
donavin410
lvl.1

United States

How long should activation take? I updated the firmware and the fly-safe software. I tried to activate the drone for 30 minutes at the park. I am now on my office internet trying to activate it and its been over 10 minutes..
4-9 07:59
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

donavin410 Posted at 4-9 07:59
How long should activation take? I updated the firmware and the fly-safe software. I tried to activate the drone for 30 minutes at the park. I am now on my office internet trying to activate it and its been over 10 minutes..

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. The activation process of the activation shouldn't take this long period. This usually takes approximately 1-2 minutes only as a user can simply follow the prompt on the DJI Fly app. I'd recommend making sure to have a stable internet connection, all connections are secured and ensure that the app is on the latest firmware version. If the problem persists, you may send us a short video showing the operation for further checking. You can upload the video via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
4-9 09:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules