Take off
799 5 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maker Lab BenM.
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I was experiencing an issue with my DJI FPV drone. The googles were saying that gps and and vision system unavailable. unable to hover. fly with caution. So I followed another threads suggestion to take it to another area and try resetting the gps, that worked and the warning went away but the drone still won't take off. The arm lights remain red and the back blinking light isn't clear if it is blinking slow green or yellow. I don't know what to do.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. What goggles and RC are you using with your FPV drone? Is there any error on the Goggles? We will wait for your update.
2023-5-31
Use props
Maker Lab BenM.
lvl.1
United States

I believe I have the V2 goggles and the FPV rc 2. When I turned on the goggles There was a warning to check the propeller blades and then the same message popped up about the vision system. I am inside trying to test it and that goes away when I go outside so I'm not worried about that message now that I know it will go away in a different area. But it not taking off at all is worrying.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maker Lab BenM. Posted at 6-1 06:15
I believe I have the V2 goggles and the FPV rc 2. When I turned on the goggles There was a warning to check the propeller blades and then the same message popped up about the vision system. I am inside trying to test it and that goes away when I go outside so I'm not worried about that message now that I know it will go away in a different area. But it not taking off at all is worrying.

Hello there. Was there enough lighting when you were inside? If the lighting is not sufficient and the vision systems are not available, the DJI app/Goggles may prompt a warning stating “Lighting environment too dark”, “Visual positioning inaccurate”, or “Vision system unavailable”. Please focus on flight safety.
2023-6-2
Use props
Maker Lab BenM.
lvl.1
United States

There was a please focus on flight safety but nothing about too little light, even in the outside environment where it didn't lift off either.
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Maker Lab BenM. Posted at 6-5 13:10
There was a please focus on flight safety but nothing about too little light, even in the outside environment where it didn't lift off either.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry again for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh all the components (Goggles, Aircraft, and RC) then check if the issue persists outdoors. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules