698 4 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is there a setting in Pocket 2 for me to record the timelapse or Hyperlapse files in raw like with the Mini 3? Maybe a firmware update if technically possible?

Update edit: Oops! Found the settings to include raw + video for timelapses  but not for Hyperlapse.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot set to record RAW via Hyperlapse on the DJI Pocket 2. Also, the setting for keeping original footage is only effective in Timelapse and Motionlapse. This setting is also not supported in Hyperlapse mode. We will gather this feedback of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, there is.
Be sure to have a BIG sd card.
It is going to get a pile of data quickly.
2023-6-2
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 6-2 00:14
Yes, there is.
Be sure to have a BIG sd card.
It is going to get a pile of data quickly.

Haha, yes they can be a handful, but with the low prices of microSD cards these days I’m not complaining. However, to be able to post edit to correct for harsh lighting or excessive noise in an otherwise beautiful timelapse sequence is worth the trouble
2023-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Psoon Posted at 6-4 10:27
Haha, yes they can be a handful, but with the low prices of microSD cards these days I’m not complaining. However, to be able post edit to correct for harsh lighting or excessive noise in an otherwise beautiful timelapse sequence is worth the trouble

Yes, I agree.
The copying alone takes a very long time already.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules