2199 55 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

My New filters arrived today, photos below, paid $109NZD from AliExpress. Came well packaged and fits perfectly on the drone. Shot the below Waterfall TimeLapse with the ND1000, let me know your thoughts. Unedited footage, just added music.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 4.21.47 PM.png
2023-5-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

2023-5-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

2023-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job on the timelapse Suren.    That looks like a nice set of filters.
2023-6-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

that's really cool.  will have to look into getting a set!
2023-6-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well done that was stunning to watch.
2023-6-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-1 03:00
Great job on the timelapse Suren.    That looks like a nice set of filters.

Thanks
2023-6-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 6-1 09:08
that's really cool.  will have to look into getting a set!

For the price it seems worth it until better name brands drop
2023-6-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Visual Air Posted at 6-1 09:16
Well done that was stunning to watch.

Thank you
2023-6-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

You're very welcome.  Hope you have a great Friday and a nice weekend.
2023-6-1
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

very creative! What were the settings?
2023-6-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-1 14:39
You're very welcome.  Hope you have a great Friday and a nice weekend.

Thanks mate, you too, enjoy the weekend.
2023-6-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

digibud Posted at 6-1 15:44
very creative! What were the settings?

Had the shutter at its 2nd lowest setting, i think 1/25 with ISO at 800 and WB on auto, shooting at 3X Zoom lens
2023-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is very nice.
Did you also try to make one with some movement (from the drone)?
2023-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-1 16:59
Thanks mate, you too, enjoy the weekend.

Thanks for the well wishes Suren.  I plan to go scuba dive this weekend and check out a reef that was man made twenty five years ago from a couple of old merchant ships.  
2023-6-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Montfrooij Posted at 6-2 00:13
This is very nice.
Did you also try to make one with some movement (from the drone)?

Thanks Monty, I want to try the hyper lapse waypoint around that same waterfall when we have better weather
2023-6-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-2 02:14
Thanks for the well wishes Suren.  I plan to go scuba dive this weekend and check out a reef that was man made twenty five years ago from a couple of old merchant ships.

You're welcome. We have terrible weather with it raining everyday so every little break I get, I send the drone up. Enjoy the diving mate
2023-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Suren Posted at 6-2 12:22
Thanks Monty, I want to try the hyper lapse waypoint around that same waterfall when we have better weather

You're welcome.
Yeah, I'm curious about that.
2023-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-2 12:23
You're welcome. We have terrible weather with it raining everyday so every little break I get, I send the drone up. Enjoy the diving mate

Storm blew in here yesterday and hopefully will clear by later afternoon.  Today it is too choppy and visibility would be a no go at that site.  So hoping Saturday or Sunday will be better weather.

Keep on flying  and filming Suren.
2023-6-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-3 05:38
Storm blew in here yesterday and hopefully will clear by later afternoon.  Today it is too choppy and visibility would be a no go at that site.  So hoping Saturday or Sunday will be better weather.

Keep on flying  and filming Suren.

2023-6-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Had a great dive on that sunken ship.  I took along my underwater metal detector but didn't find anything worth bragging about.  

I did get circled by a 2.5 meter long shark for about 2-3 minutes.  I guess he figured I was not worth eating as he finally just swam off.  I was ready though.  I had out my knife and spear gun at the ready.  I've had a few smaller ones swim up to me and usually if you bump them on the nose with the knife handle they get the hint and swim off.  I try to never have to spear them as that would only draw in many more sharks.
2023-6-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-4 06:20
Had a great dive on that sunken ship.  I took along my underwater metal detector but didn't find anything worth bragging about.  

I did get circled by a 2.5 meter long shark for about 2-3 minutes.  I guess he figured I was not worth eating as he finally just swam off.  I was ready though.  I had out my knife and spear gun at the ready.  I've had a few smaller ones swim up to me and usually if you bump them on the nose with the knife handle they get the hint and swim off.  I try to never have to spear them as that would only draw in many more sharks.

Whoa, scary to be swimming with sharks especially one that big, you are brave. I tried diving once(in a deep pool) I could not do it, feels like I was been suffocated. I rather sit and watch the fishies from behind a glass
2023-6-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-4 11:35
Whoa, scary to be swimming with sharks especially one that big, you are brave. I tried diving once(in a deep pool) I could not do it, feels like I was been suffocated. I rather sit and watch the fishies from behind a glass

I guess I was lucky as I found out quickly how much I love to scuba dive.  To me it is very calming to be a hundred feet down and just enjoying seeing various marine life, etc.  However, once in a while the calm is broken up by seeing a shark.  Here is a picture of the type of bull shark that circled me the other day.  He was scary.
BS.jpg
2023-6-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-5 03:03
I guess I was lucky as I found out quickly how much I love to scuba dive.  To me it is very calming to be a hundred feet down and just enjoying seeing various marine life, etc.  However, once in a while the calm is broken up by seeing a shark.  Here is a picture of the type of bull shark that circled me the other day.  He was scary.

Holey doley, what a incredible nice hot of the front of that shark. Yes pretty  scary if you meet something like this. Top shot I think. All his teeth are showing. I totally agree with you, scuba diving has been my nerve pill for over 40 years now, but I have never come this close to a bull shark. The water fall was also fantastic. Well done.
2023-6-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

What an awesome shot Suren!!  Thanks for sharing - and of course now I have to go get some additional filters.  : )
2023-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

I guess I was lucky as I found out quickly how much I love to scuba dive.  To me it is very calming to be a hundred feet down and just enjoying seeing various marine life, etc.  However, once in a while the calm is broken up by seeing a shark.  Here is a picture of the type of bull shark that circled me the other day.  He was scary.

That's scary, probably will die right there
2023-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 6-5 07:12
What an awesome shot Suren!!  Thanks for sharing - and of course now I have to go get some additional filters.  : )

haha Thanks Tony. These cheap filters does its job until the Pro's come out
2023-6-5
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

A beautiful timelapse and an amazing waterfall.
2023-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Ross14 Posted at 6-5 11:34
A beautiful timelapse and an amazing waterfall.

Thank you
2023-6-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-5 10:59
haha Thanks Tony. These cheap filters does its job until the Pro's come out

I just ordered a pretty reasonably priced set of filters from Freewell.  Any idea or thoughts if these are on the cheap side or if they will be a quality product?  What Pro's are you waiting on to come out?  I am always up for good suggestions!!!
2023-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

kyalami Posted at 6-5 07:00
Holey doley, what a incredible nice hot of the front of that shark. Yes pretty  scary if you meet something like this. Top shot I think. All his teeth are showing. I totally agree with you, scuba diving has been my nerve pill for over 40 years now, but I have never come this close to a bull shark. The water fall was also fantastic. Well done.

We have lots of bull sharks off both coasts of Florida.  I don't worry about them as much as I do alligators.  When I dive in fresh water lakes or rivers I have to be especially careful.  
2023-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-5 10:58
That's scary, probably will die right there

Yes, really scary to stare at him.  However, I'm more afraid of alligators so when I dive in fresh water lakes or rivers I'm always alert for them.  
2023-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 6-5 14:48
I just ordered a pretty reasonably priced set of filters from Freewell.  Any idea or thoughts if these are on the cheap side or if they will be a quality product?  What Pro's are you waiting on to come out?  I am always up for good suggestions!!!

I used Freewell with my previous Mavic 3 and they worked great but I want to try the Polar Pro this time as I heard they are of better quality but they don't have on pre order the ND1000 so will wait for them, will use the cheap AliExpress for now.
https://www.polarpro.com/collections/mavic-3-pro-filters/
2023-6-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-5 18:59
I used Freewell with my previous Mavic 3 and they worked great but I want to try the Polar Pro this time as I heard they are of better quality but they don't have on pre order the ND1000 so will wait for them, will use the cheap AliExpress for now.
https://www.polarpro.com/collections/mavic-3-pro-filters/

Oh I get it now, when you said pro, you literally mean Polar Pro's!  Cool.  Well, I have not tried that brand yet, but when you get yours let me know.  I may have to give them a shot when available.
2023-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 6-5 22:12
Oh I get it now, when you said pro, you literally mean Polar Pro's!  Cool.  Well, I have not tried that brand yet, but when you get yours let me know.  I may have to give them a shot when available.

Will do mate
2023-6-5
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Nice Suren.

DowntownRDB, why did you denied the "little one" a nice good meal? ))))
2023-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-5 23:51
Nice Suren.

DowntownRDB, why did you denied the "little one" a nice good meal? ))))

Guess he had something better in mind to eat that day.  
2023-6-6
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-6 03:31
Guess he had something better in mind to eat that day.

)))))

A slice of DownTownBurger... )))
2023-6-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fish are friends, not food!
2023-6-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-6 03:39
)))))

A slice of DownTownBurger... )))

Fortunately, for me, he passed on that burger.  I do love your sense of humor.  
2023-6-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules