Solved-Screen recording wont show up on RC album
1482 17 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

SOLVED - A possible bug is found which is why it wasnt showing.
refer my below post number #9

Since yesterday afternoon flight all was good & evening flights I noticed 2 things gone wrong.

1. Screen recordings are happening & I could access it by connecting RC to Mac but they are not showing up at all in the RC album.
2. Somehow without me even opening the dialog box the settings were changed to Default auto WB, Jpg Only (instead of J+R)

What could be the problem?
My last option would be to factory reset the RC but if the problem can be sorted I would first like to do that.

2023-5-31
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

1) To view, you just need to select the appropriate Album.
2) There is such a thing on the latest firmware.
2023-6-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Screen recording is on the device, not the craft. This is why it doesn't show in the fly app.
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-1 06:31
Screen recording is on the device, not the craft. This is why it doesn't show in the fly app.

I am aware of that RC holds the screen recording & that's what I am try to play on in the RC album but its not showing me any data, where as when I connect the RC to my desktop & navigate to the folder the recorded files are indeed there.
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Drone.Hunter Posted at 6-1 05:30
1) To view, you just need to select the appropriate Album.
2) There is such a thing on the latest firmware.

Those albums are not showing me the thumbnails of recorded videos that's the problem.
2023-6-1
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Kazakhstan

Albom name: "Movies"
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

thsi is what its showing me all blank

This is showing up no data

This is showing up no data
2023-6-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You cannot access them through the Fly App. Look in Gallery on the RC.
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-1 07:54
You cannot access them through the Fly App. Look in Gallery on the RC.

I don't see any other option for gallery on Rc, could you please share any online video or screenshots .
Seems my brain is getting older as I remember that I was able to see screen recordings under saved videos & saved screenshot under Photos as seen in the screenshot I shared.
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

My notifications were not showing me SD card mounted so I decided to format the Sd card & it started showing me notification & SD card mounted & screen recording working fine & showing me in the gallery.

I then tested what caused the problem & here is a bug I found, other users might confirm this & report here so Dji can solve this bug.

If you cancel silent notification by clicking on X mark then the notification wont show & you cant access the gallery on SD card.
Only Solution is to again format the SD card in the RC controller & then it will start showing Sd card mounted notification.

DO NOT CLICK THE X MARK TO SWITCH OFF NOTIFICATION  else the card will not show its data.

screenshot_518.jpg
2023-6-1
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Kazakhstan

Ranjan Posted at 6-1 07:31

Click on "Saved" at the very top and you will have a selection of folders in the Gallery.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experience. Please note that we can only perform screen recording on the DJI RC if you have an SD card inserted into the unit. If you experience this kind of issue, you may back up the files and reformat the card or use a different SD card to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-1
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-1 19:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experience. Please note that we can only perform screen recording on the DJI RC if you have an SD card inserted into the unit. If you experience this kind of issue, you may back up the files and reformat the card or use a different SD card to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks Dji Paladin,
can you please report this bug as mentioned so the software team can solve the notification problem in next update.

The Bug is If you cancel silent notification by clicking on X mark then the notification wont show at all & you cant access the gallery on SD card but the recordings are still getting saved on the card.

Only Solution is to again format the SD card in the RC controller & then it will start showing sd card mounted notification.
2023-6-1
Use props
djiuser_x4UoKI0LRn10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31161 ft

United States

If you click on the settings button, far upper right corner, you can go to storage. Internal and sd card will show up. I can't view anything on the sd card, but when I click on the internal storage and then photos my screen recordings show up there. However they are being saved on the sd card, no idea why you can see them on internal storage.
2023-6-2
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Kazakhstan

Ranjan Posted at 6-1 19:33
Thanks Dji Paladin,
can you please report this bug as mentioned so the software team can solve the notification problem in next update.

I ask again, have you tried switching Albums in the Gallery?
2023-6-2
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Drone.Hunter Posted at 6-2 07:36
I ask again, have you tried switching Albums in the Gallery?

In my case those album was not showing up at all, after formatting the sd card it works fine now.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ranjan Posted at 6-1 19:33
Thanks Dji Paladin,

Hi, Ranjan. Yes, we will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-3
Use props
Zappa88
New
United Kingdom

Ranjan Posted at 6-1 07:31

Thanks so much for the solution. Today was my first flight and wanted the screen recording off it. Had to remove the SD card (with difficulty) to get to the file.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules