Batteries arrived fully discharged
678 6 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matteoprontera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561257 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, yesterday I bought the fly more combo for the mini 3 pro from Amazon.  Going to insert the batteries to upgrade the firmware, I realized that they were completely discharged (the drone would not turn on).  Now, as far as I know drone batteries should never go completely flat because they could get ruined.  Is that a problem?
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you charged the battery successfully?
2023-5-31
Use props
matteoprontera
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-31 23:47
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you charged the battery successfully?

Yes, I charged both batteries
2023-5-31
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

You have to activate the batteries by connecting them to a charger. Do you recall how many lights were flashing when you first connected the charger?
2023-6-1
Use props
matteoprontera
lvl.1
Italy

WN1X Posted at 6-1 02:10
You have to activate the batteries by connecting them to a charger. Do you recall how many lights were flashing when you first connected the charger?

Yes, only one light
2023-6-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

They were in hibernation mode from the factory.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

matteoprontera Posted at 5-31 23:54
Yes, I charged both batteries

Sorry for the late response. The batteries of some products will enter hibernation mode when shipped out from the factory for long-term storage. A battery in hibernation mode can be woken up with a charger, but not with a charging hub.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules