12Next >
3011 74 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

Hi,

Yesterday i collected multispectral data with the DJI M3M and the processed data is very broken. I reinstalled 3.6.8 and recontructed again then it looked fine see attached pictures.

Will keep 3.6.8 a little longer it seems. If DJI needs more information feel free to contact me.

Terra 3.7.0

Terra 3.7.0

Terra 3.6.8

Terra 3.6.8
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback. I will consult the issue with our engineers first.
2023-5-31
Use props
NordicDroneSolutions
Second Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

I had the same issues with a dataset yesterday and the 3.7.0 version.
Haven't heard back from DJI Support yet.

2023-6-1
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

it's the same for me
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers would like to have the original photo data for further verification and analysis. Would you please upload it to a cloud drive and share the link with us?
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NordicDroneSolutions Posted at 6-1 05:13
Hi

I had the same issues with a dataset yesterday and the 3.7.0 version.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did our support reply to you? If not, please tell us the ticket number. We will check and confirm with our teams.
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

erwan lb Posted at 6-4 23:44
it's the same for me

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can we have your original photo data for further verification and analysis? Would you please upload it to a cloud drive and share the link with us?
Thank you in advance.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 02:46
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers would like to have the original photo data for further verification and analysis. Would you please upload it to a cloud drive and share the link with us?

Hi Wanda can i send you a personal message with the link?
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-5 03:14

Sure. Thank you so much.
2023-6-5
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

I also have the same problem with the phantom 4 multispectral. rgb images are ok but multispectral stitching doesn't work. the assembly is less bad than on the mavic 3 multispectral but it does not work normally. and it seems to be ok on pix4d mapper for both uav

on the other hand, is it normal to have such vignetting on RGB photos?

DJI_20230602165423_0064_D.jpg

2023-6-5
Use props
NordicDroneSolutions
Second Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 02:48
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did our support reply to you? If not, please tell us the ticket number. We will check and confirm with our teams.

Hi Wanda

Just send you a PM
2023-6-5
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

NordicDroneSolutions Posted at 6-5 23:51
Hi Wanda

Just send you a PM

with dji terra 3.7
2023-6-6
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

with pix4d mapper 4.8.4
2023-6-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

It's a small error that must have slipped into the update.  This is not the first time this has happened, they will definitely fix it soon.  

Do you use solar sensor data with Pix4D?  Or is it different varieties that we see on the band?
2023-6-6
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

it is different corn density and spacing. yes for this treatment I used camera an sun irradiance correction.

I hope they will make an effective correction, I can no longer use terra with the phantom 4 multispectral on microplot trials since they switched to version 3 because the microplots are distorted. this was not the case until version 2.3.3. the support after studying several datasets had identified the problem and told me that it would be fixed in a future version but until now the problem is still present (with multispectral sensor, with rgb it's ok)

so sometimes i use terra 2.3.3, sometimes pix4d mapper

2023-6-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

erwan lb Posted at 6-6 12:52
it is different corn density and spacing. yes for this treatment I used camera an sun irradiance correction.

I hope they will make an effective correction, I can no longer use terra with the phantom 4 multispectral on microplot trials since they switched to version 3 because the microplots are distorted. this was not the case until version 2.3.3. the support after studying several datasets had identified the problem and told me that it would be fixed in a future version but until now the problem is still present (with multispectral sensor, with rgb it's ok)

Yes unfortunately it is common with DJI.  There are people who are there to take an interest in our problem, we are told that it is taken into account, but somewhere in the chain it gets stuck.  

Is it a separate band or NDVI screenshot?  it looks very contrasting.
2023-6-6
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

it is a ndvi screenshot but it's really constrating, density are between 65 000 and 125 000
2023-6-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

erwan lb Posted at 6-6 13:18
it is a ndvi screenshot but it's really constrating, density are between 65 000 and 125 000

I find that shadows can be detected too easily.  Are you sure that the irradiance correction and normalization have been done?  What interests me is knowing the capabilities of Pix4D mapper.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-5 03:14

Hi. We got the response from our engineers. They tested the data provided but can not reproduce the error from our side. We will attach the result below. Please confirm whether the error definitely occurs every time when you reconstruct. Please tell us your workflow and the parameters you set. If the issue can not be solved, please record a video showing us how you reconstruct it.

2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NordicDroneSolutions Posted at 6-5 23:51
Hi Wanda

Just send you a PM

Hi, I replied to you in PM. Please check.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Can we also have your photos and data? Thank you in advance.
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-7 00:28
Hi. We got the response from our engineers. They tested the data provided but can not reproduce the error from our side. We will attach the result below. Please confirm whether the error definitely occurs every time when you reconstruct. Please tell us your workflow and the parameters you set. If the issue can not be solved, please record a video showing us how you reconstruct it.
[view_image]
[view_image]

I will try again but I am pretty sure that I tryed to reconstruct twice and I had the same results untill I used 3.6.8. But im giving it a shot now.

Thanks for the reply
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-8 02:11
I will try again but I am pretty sure that I tryed to reconstruct twice and I had the same results untill I used 3.6.8. But im giving it a shot now.

Thanks for the reply

You are most welcome. We will wait for your feedback.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-8 02:31
You are most welcome. We will wait for your feedback.

Hi again,

So yeah i just redid the data set with DJI Terra 3.7.0 and I have the same result so I will make a video what I do but Basically im just click New Mission -> Multispectral -> Name it -> Add Folder -> enable 2D Map -> Start Reconstruction

I will send you the  screen recording video in a personal message.

DJI_Terra_3.7.0_newattempt_OSAVI.jpg
2023-6-8
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

It looks more like a v3.7 vs computer configuration incompatibility.  Rather than an error in the user's workflow.  Anyway, Wanda thank you for your efforts.  Appreciated

Update everything you can, cuda driver, OpenGL, .NET framework to see if the problem persists.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-8 03:02
It looks more like a v3.7 vs computer configuration incompatibility.  Rather than an error in the user's workflow.  Anyway, Wanda thank you for your efforts.  Appreciated

Update everything you can, cuda driver, OpenGL, .NET framework to see if the problem persists.

Hi and thanks for the suggestions. But yeah i did all of that but the problem still exists I even swapped my drivers from game ready drivers to the Studio driver but it does not change one thing.

but didnt several more people encountered this problem?

Thanks for the involvement.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-8 02:40
Hi again,

So yeah i just redid the data set with DJI Terra 3.7.0 and I have the same result so I will make a video what I do but Basically im just click New Mission -> Multispectral -> Name it -> Add Folder -> enable 2D Map -> Start Reconstruction

Thank you. I relayed all the information back to them.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-8 03:50
Thank you. I relayed all the information back to them.

Hi again Wanda!

Thank you so much for all the help hopefully you can all find the problems just in case it matters this I my computer I use.
https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-gaming/tuf-gaming/asus-tuf-gaming-a17/ still running windows 10.

Everything updated to latest available version with the exception I'm still using windows 10 and not 11

Kind regards and have a great day.
2023-6-8
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

I can send it to you, but how?   because it is around 26 go
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-8 03:58
Hi again Wanda!

Thank you so much for all the help hopefully you can all find the problems just in case it matters this I my computer I use.

Hi, our engineers checked your videos and did not find any errors during the process of reconstruction. However, we can see the problem in the index graph after reconstruction.  
In light of tests so far, we have tested many times with the data you provided but can not reproduce the error.  We take the judgment that it might be the hardware of the computer or the system-related issues. We will recommend you check the graphics card.
In addition, please test with another computer that can meet the requirements of DJI Terra and tell us whether the issue reoccurs.  
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

erwan lb Posted at 6-8 21:47
I can send it to you, but how?   because it is around 26 go

Could you please upload it to a could drive, for example, Google Drive or Dropbox?
Please open the authority to all so that we can access the data.
Please only upload the data and picture that has issues.  
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk
lvl.2

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-9 03:15
Hi, our engineers checked your videos and did not find any errors during the process of reconstruction. However, we can see the problem in the index graph after reconstruction.  
In light of tests so far, we have tested many times with the data you provided but can not reproduce the error.  We take the judgment that it might be the hardware of the computer or the system-related issues. We will recommend you check the graphics card.
In addition, please test with another computer that can meet the requirements of DJI Terra and tell us whether the issue reoccurs.  

Hi Wanda.

Is the license not bound to 1 device? Do I need to logout or how can I use the login on a other computer? I think I tried before and was not able to login because it was bound.

Kind regards and thanks for the reply

2023-6-9
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

hello

I just sent you a personal message to access the folder with some of the photos and the reconstruction under terra 3.7

Have a good day
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0lOR3hGwAwHk Posted at 6-9 04:27
Hi Wanda.

Is the license not bound to 1 device? Do I need to logout or how can I use the login on a other computer? I think I tried before and was not able to login because it was bound.

Sorry for the late response. May we know what error message you received?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

erwan lb Posted at 6-10 23:44
hello

I just sent you a personal message to access the folder with some of the photos and the reconstruction under terra 3.7

Sorry for the late response. I will check it now.
2023-6-11
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

I made new flights today with the phantom 4 multispectral, in fact finally I encounter the same assembly problems as with the mavic M
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

erwan lb Posted at 6-12 12:31
I made new flights today with the phantom 4 multispectral, in fact finally I encounter the same assembly problems as with the mavic M

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please export the complete mission that has issues for us?
You can see the picture and export the mission for us

2023-6-14
Use props
erwan lb
lvl.2

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 04:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please export the complete mission that has issues for us?
You can see the picture and export the mission for us
[view_image]

I just sent you the link. the processing is done with dji terra 3.7.0 but the problem remains the same with version 3.7.3
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

erwan lb Posted at 6-15 21:38
I just sent you the link. the processing is done with dji terra 3.7.0 but the problem remains the same with version 3.7.3

Got it. I have forwarded it to our engineers.
2023-6-16
Use props
intocarlogmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1954400 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-16 01:13
Got it. I have forwarded it to our engineers.

Hi Wanda,
I also have the same problem with the Terra 3.7.3 version on Windows 11 Pro, I attach two screenshots, the first with Terra and the second with the same dataset but processed with a different software:

2023-6-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules