851 9 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537802 ft
Spain

Hi guys,
i've got several of this bad gimbal behaviors. Could you please check my video and telling me what you suspect about it?
Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A0m_SS0xX5TSDvxZI8rd27UwhWMn0y-s/view?usp=drivesdk
2023-6-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The link requires people to sign in, was that intended?
2023-6-1
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

Oh sorry, my fault. It’s a video that I uploaded to my drive in order to share with you the bad movement thing that happened when trying to make a poi manually. How should I share with you?
2023-6-1
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

I think is fine now. Would you be so kind to try again, please?
2023-6-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It works now, I am wondering if there were any other problems during the flight? Did you notice any birds near the drone or wind?
It might be an idea to post the flight log for the flight, the log can be uploaded to
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
and there are instructions concerning retrieving the log lower down that page.
2023-6-1
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-1 03:53
It works now, I am wondering if there were any other problems during the flight? Did you notice any birds near the drone or wind?
It might be an idea to post the flight log for the flight, the log can be uploaded to
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

Thank u very much. I did not see any bird around, but probably a little windy. Will check that out next week and will see if we can find an answer.
Kindest regards
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Uilleann Drone 1. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft will make an “emergency brake” in special environments or conditions. At this moment, the brake force will be obviously greater than that of the normal stick movement, thereby increasing the aircraft's tilt angle, and the gimbal makes a protective action, resulting in the swinging of the video transmission view. To guarantee the recording effect, we recommend that you pay attention to the following points during recording:
1. Keep an eye on the recording environment and try not to press the flight pause button.
2. Record the video in an open environment. Try not to record in foggy, high-light and obstacle-intensive environments so as to avoid the emergency brake triggered by obstacles.
3. The obstacle avoidance function will be disabled when a dark environment becomes bright, and the emergency brake will also be triggered at this moment.
4. It is necessary to adjust the aircraft's attitude before performing the RTH mission. Try not to brake at this moment.
2023-6-2
Use props
M K Soleman Ahmed
New

Australia

My gimbal is blinking red and does not work. What i can do now?
2023-6-2
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 00:14
Hi, Uilleann Drone 1. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft will make an “emergency brake” in special environments or conditions. At this moment, the brake force will be obviously greater than that of the normal stick movement, thereby increasing the aircraft's tilt angle, and the gimbal makes a protective action, resulting in the swinging of the video transmission view. To guarantee the recording effect, we recommend that you pay attention to the following points during recording:
1. Keep an eye on the recording environment and try not to press the flight pause button.
2. Record the video in an open environment. Try not to record in foggy, high-light and obstacle-intensive environments so as to avoid the emergency brake triggered by obstacles.

Hi Gamora, thanks for answering.
I appreciate your answer and advices, but as you can see the attached video link, flight conditions are amazing, and does not have anything in common with the flight specs your describing.
The fact, is that the drone was stopped before starting the POI manually. No emergency stop, no fog... no nothing that you described.
Could you please be so kind to watch the video again in order to see if you could give me a closer idea about what could happened?

Kindest regards
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Uilleann Drone 1 Posted at 6-5 01:17
Hi Gamora, thanks for answering.
I appreciate your answer and advices, but as you can see the attached video link, flight conditions are amazing, and does not have anything in common with the flight specs your describing.
The fact, is that the drone was stopped before starting the POI manually. No emergency stop, no fog... no nothing that you described.

Hi there. You may try the following:
1. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft.
2. Place the aircraft in a stable status and restart it.
3. Calibrate the gimbal and IMU in the corresponding app (Refer to the appendix for the app diagram).
4. Connect the DJI Assistant 2 software for firmware update/refresh. You may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules