1061 4 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Palmspring
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134987 ft

France

Bonjour,
j'ai eu aujourd'hui la mauvaise experience de sentir le chaud en vol interieur. J'ai posé le drone et je l'ai touché de partout pour detecter l'endroit qui chauffait. Je me suis rendu compte que les 2 moteurs avants etaient beaucoup plus chauds que ceux arrieres. Et que le moteur gauche etait plus chaud que le droit. Je dirait environ 60 a 70°C.
Et les moteurs arrieres, 35°C environ.
D'ou ma question est ce normal ? et quel est la temperature normale que peux atteindre les moteur sans que cela puiss etre critique pour un vol en securité ?

J'ai remarqué aussi que sur un des moteurs avant, lorsque je le tourne a la main, ou plutot au doigt. Je ne ressent quasiment pas le pas des aimants permanents.
Le drone n'a jamais subit de crache. et les axes sont droits, pas de vibrations.
Merci, sportivement.

Good morning,

I had the bad experience today of feeling hot in indoor flight. I landed the drone and I touched it everywhere to detect the place that was heating. I realized that the 2 front motors were much hotter than the rear ones. And that the left engine was hotter than the right. I would say around 60 to 70°C.

And the rear engines, around 35°C.

Where is my question, is this normal? and what is the normal temperature that the engine can reach without it being critical for a safe flight?

I also noticed that on one of the front motors, when I turn it by hand, or rather with my finger. I hardly feel the step of the permanent magnets.

The drone has never suffered a spit. and the axes are straight, no vibrations.

Thank you, sportingly.

2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Palmspring. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for checking. We'll get back to you once we received an update.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Palmspring. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. This phenomenon is normal because the overall center of gravity of the aircraft will shift forward. In a stable hovering state, the motor speed of the front arm will be higher than that of the motor of the rear arm, so the temperature will be higher than that of the motor of the rear arm. The mentioned temperature is within normal range, please feel free to use it. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-6-11
Use props
Palmspring
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134987 ft

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-11 21:59
Hi, Palmspring. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. This phenomenon is normal because the overall center of gravity of the aircraft will shift forward. In a stable hovering state, the motor speed of the front arm will be higher than that of the motor of the rear arm, so the temperature will be higher than that of the motor of the rear arm. The mentioned temperature is within normal range, please feel free to use it. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Thank you for answer.
All thé best.
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Palmspring Posted at 6-11 22:29
Thank you for answer.
All thé best.

You're welcome, Palmspring. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules