Repair and new serial numbers
610 3 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans41350727
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9678 ft
United States

DJI recently repaired my Phantom however upon return I was given a new serial number for both the aircraft and remote controller w/ built-in screen. I updated the flight controller number in DJI Flysafe. I contacted DJI and was told to update / refresh the firmware version of the drone and remote controller and update the DJI Go 4 app and then try to reconnnect. I did this and the old serial numbers are still showing.  Again I contacted DJI this time was told the engineering team suggested refreshing the aircraft firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and the controller firmware manually via this link.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro-v2 to Phantom 4 Pro V2 + Remote Controller Firmware 01.00.04.00, Date 12/24/20 and if that doesn't work I have to send the aircraft back for testing.

The DJI Go 4 app is at version V00.04.08.02
The aircraft firmware version 01.00.5200

I connected to DJI Assistant 2 and only see the current firmware listed with a date of 7/20/20 and also a version from 11/27/17.

So it seems DJI wants me to downgrade to version Phantom 4 Pro V2 + Remote Controller Firmware 01.00.04.00. So I went to the link they provided and downloaded the Phantom 4 Pro V2 + Remote Controller Firmware 01.00.04.00, Date 12/24/20 to my Mac. The folder has many sub folders in it and I do not know which file I am looking for.

I would appreciate any advice. I am very much a novice.

2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. To better confirm this issue, could you please provide us with a picture showing this issue for our further confirmation? Where does the old serial number show?
2023-6-1
Use props
fans41350727
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9678 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 05:57
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. To better confirm this issue, could you please provide us with a picture showing this issue for our further confirmation? Where does the old serial number show?

It shows on the remote controller with the built in screen.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans41350727 Posted at 6-1 06:19
It shows on the remote controller with the built in screen. [view_image]

Thanks for the photo. As for the 'new serial number for both the aircraft and remote controller' you mentioned, may I confirm if you mean the serial number of the aircraft is different from the one you sent back for repair? Could you please also provide us with the current serial number of the aircraft?
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules