704 12 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TOuxd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87080 ft
France

Hello everyone,
I just bought my new DJI RS3. I tried to mount my Fuji X-T4 with Battery Grip and SmallRig cage, but I can't balance the Tilt axis in any way because the axes seem to be too short. I tried again without the cage, but the problem seems to be partially solved because I can only mount it using the bottom screw, and this way I can't use the quick release.
Of course, if I use the camera without the battery grip and without anything else, I don't have any issues.

What can I do?
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TOuxd. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-6-1
Use props
TOuxd
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-1 18:35
Hi, TOuxd. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Thanks for reply, sure, here's the video:

2023-6-2
Use props
venedrum
lvl.2
France

Any solution?
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TOuxd Posted at 6-2 02:44
Thanks for reply, sure, here's the video:

https://youtu.be/DRpi7QrRyBU

Hi, TOuxd. Thank you for providing the video. We'll forward it to our relevant team for further checking. We'll you know once we receive an update.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_P46x7oJo3rGQ
New

United Kingdom

Hi. I just got a mini 2 se. Iv had my battery on charge for over 4 hours with the usb cable supplied and it is still not at 100%. Surely this isn’t right. It’s not even a day old????
2023-6-6
Use props
venedrum
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-5 07:50
Hi, TOuxd. Thank you for providing the video. We'll forward it to our relevant team for further checking. We'll you know once we receive an update.

Any news??
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_P46x7oJo3rGQ Posted at 6-6 14:24
Hi. I just got a mini 2 se. Iv had my battery on charge for over 4 hours with the usb cable supplied and it is still not at 100%. Surely this isn’t right. It’s not even a day old????

Hi, djiuser_P46x7oJo3rGQ. Thank you for reaching out. Mini 2 SE Battery Charging Duration might differ with Different Power Chargers. How many watts does your charger have? Did it happen again on the second charge?
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Please check our PM. Thank you.
2023-6-20
Use props
venedrum
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-20 05:34
Hi there. Please check our PM. Thank you.

hi, I don't have any new PM.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

venedrum Posted at 6-20 05:36
hi, I don't have any new PM.

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team, please see the details below:
Judging from the video, the camera, and other accessories are mounted on the gimbal with the overall center of gravity to the rear and above.
1. If you do not want to remove the external power supply module of the camera, consider adding counterweights to the front of the lower quick-release plate of the gimbal and then try to balance the gimbal again;
2. If you are still unable to adjust the balance of the gimbal after adding the counterweight solution, we recommend that you consider removing the external power supply module from the camera and re-installing it for use.
Additional notes:
1) In this case the center of gravity is upwards, and there is a high probability that the camera's objective lens will touch the DJI RS 3's roll axis motor when it is tilted to a certain angle;
2) When this happens, the tilt axis of the gimbal can be tilted upwards by 45° to level the upper and lower center of gravity, and then adjust the center of gravity of the front and rear of the tilt axis;
3) After adjusting the balance of the gimbal in this particular case, there is still no way to avoid interference between the camera's objective and the gimbal's roll axis motor.
2023-6-21
Use props
venedrum
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-21 05:27
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team, please see the details below:
Judging from the video, the camera, and other accessories are mounted on the gimbal with the overall center of gravity to the rear and above.
1. If you do not want to remove the external power supply module of the camera, consider adding counterweights to the front of the lower quick-release plate of the gimbal and then try to balance the gimbal again;

Thank you for your previous response. However, I would like to further discuss the compatibility issue I'm facing with my gimbal.

Based on the weight capacity specifications provided for the DJI RS3, it should be able to handle the weight of my camera setup. However, despite following the suggested solutions you provided, I am still unable to achieve proper balance on the Tilt axis. The axes seem to be too short to accommodate the camera with the additional accessories.

I am perplexed by this limitation, as I specifically chose the DJI RS3 due to its declared capacity and the fact that it supports a wide range of camera setups. Could you please help me understand why it is not possible to mount my camera in these conditions? Is there a known limitation or any additional suggestions you could provide to address this issue?
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

venedrum Posted at 7-10 07:18
Thank you for your previous response. However, I would like to further discuss the compatibility issue I'm facing with my gimbal.

Based on the weight capacity specifications provided for the DJI RS3, it should be able to handle the weight of my camera setup. However, despite following the suggested solutions you provided, I am still unable to achieve proper balance on the Tilt axis. The axes seem to be too short to accommodate the camera with the additional accessories.

Hi, venedrum. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules