Make dji mini 2 work with the rc pro controller please.
500 1 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Most folks started out with the mini 2. It is a great little drone. The remote rcN1 that came with it had good range and signal and work just fine. But it have to use our phone to make it work. Also it is impossible to see the screen on a sunny day. I have a samsung s20 ultra. And i turn my brightness on the phone to maximum and i can barely see a thing on it. On the other hand, my rc pro on same weather/day. I can see perfectly. The air 2 s also use the same OS2 that the mini 2 used. And a firmware made it possible to work with the rc and rc pro. So why cant a firmware make the mini 2 work also? I believe it could. Just dji doesnt see a point or interest in making it happen. Pleaee consider it and make it happen for us mini 2 owners. XD
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours about this new camera and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules